PDA

View Full Version : Not long since that would have been at least as bad as 2 points dropped. Now here's

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2024, 03:08 PM
the problem with VAR. They think their job is to create drama. Dec's foot barely made contact with that dribbling Spurs retard yet VAR decide to bully the ref into giving a penalty.

Peter
04-28-2024, 03:12 PM
the problem with VAR. They think their job is to create drama. Dec's foot barely made contact with that dribbling Spurs retard yet VAR decide to bully the ref into giving a penalty.

I think it was a penalty

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 03:16 PM
I think it was a penalty

Taking a good one in the gooners is never pleasant but there was surely no intent :-)

Peter
04-28-2024, 03:18 PM
Taking a good one in the gooners is never pleasant but there was surely no intent :-)

Ref had a perfect view.

I didn't see the potential red card but I know var never gives them anyway.

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 03:28 PM
Ref had a perfect view.

I didn't see the potential red card but I know var never gives them anyway.

Sure, it was just a tired challenge. The ref clearly felt so too :-\

redgunamo
04-28-2024, 03:29 PM

They're supposed to be on the same side, I thought :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2024, 04:45 PM
I think it was a penalty

physical contact should be removed from sport and players should weave daisies into each others hair in the dressing room?

We must wait for WES to roll up and opine. He will know it was never a pen.

Peter
04-28-2024, 04:49 PM
physical contact should be removed from sport and players should weave daisies into each others hair in the dressing room?

We must wait for WES to roll up and opine. He will know it was never a pen.

I don't make the rules. But he's kicked the bloke. Hard to argue against it really.

WES
04-28-2024, 05:08 PM
I don't make the rules. But he's kicked the bloke. Hard to argue against it really.

It was a pen, an unlucky one but still a pen. The key being that the scum player played the ball and then was kicked.

Unlike the Scousers pen that was never a pen because MacAllister never played the ball, he just put himself in a position to be kicked and then flung himself to the ground.

Happy to help, Herb :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2024, 06:28 PM
It was a pen, an unlucky one but still a pen. The key being that the scum player played the ball and then was kicked.

Unlike the Scousers pen that was never a pen because MacAllister never played the ball, he just put himself in a position to be kicked and then flung himself to the ground.

Happy to help, Herb :thumbup:

also no stranger to the taste of the cock. And why do you suppose the referee, having a perfect view of the incident, dismissed it with a disdainful wave of the hand? We will have to wait for Sir C to emerge from his wine cellar to deliberate. He’s pwopah old school

WES
04-28-2024, 06:53 PM
also no stranger to the taste of the cock. And why do you suppose the referee, having a perfect view of the incident, dismissed it with a disdainful wave of the hand? We will have to wait for Sir C to emerge from his wine cellar to deliberate. He’s pwopah old school

did you mean a wine cellar or a horse’s orifice there Herbie?

:-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-28-2024, 07:32 PM
did you mean a wine cellar or a horse’s orifice there Herbie?

:-)

wine cellar.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-28-2024, 07:35 PM

I'll help ya, Herbs.

It wasn't a penalty because the incident was in the Arsenal box during an NLD.

Had the same thing happened in the Sperz box during a NLD then of course, it would have been a nailed on pen.

Sir C
04-29-2024, 10:07 AM
wine cellar.

:judge: Nothing to see. A simple coming together, no more.

Is this not a man's game any more?

Pat Vegas
04-29-2024, 12:11 PM

I am not sure why the offsides are inconsistent.
One min they never put the flag up even thought it's obvious. then other times straight up. might as well do away with the linesmen

Peter
04-29-2024, 12:15 PM

If the ref had been any closer he would have caught one in the nuts as well. Quite hard to believe he didn't give it.

redgunamo
04-29-2024, 12:30 PM
If the ref had been any closer he would have caught one in the nuts as well. Quite hard to believe he didn't give it.

Obviously decided, like the rest of us, that a good swift one in the nethers would do Davies the world of good.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-29-2024, 01:20 PM

boys who frequently have a little demonstrative cry over something (anything) and I suspect WES & Peter frequently meet up after matches, ostensibly to discuss the match but actually to stroke each other's winkies.

Pat Vegas
04-29-2024, 03:07 PM

Why can't we have man of the match anymore.

but if someone gets sent off they are playing with 10 men? :rubchin:

Sir C
04-29-2024, 06:16 PM
boys who frequently have a little demonstrative cry over something (anything) and I suspect WES & Peter frequently meet up after matches, ostensibly to discuss the match but actually to stroke each other's winkies.

They look at each other’s bottoms :-(