tonight please.

redgunamo
04-25-2024, 09:42 AM
tonight please.

Yes, the sooner the better.

Pat Vegas
04-25-2024, 09:44 AM
Yes, the sooner the better.

don't think I can cope if it goes to the last day of the season.
bloke at work yesterday was stressing me out saying city had to lose and draw one and we win all of our games.

I then had to show him how maths works.

Peter
04-25-2024, 10:13 AM
tonight please.

They don't have a good record at spurs but I'm afraid it won't go that far unless they drop points before that. We really need them to drop points tonight.

redgunamo
04-25-2024, 10:39 AM
They don't have a good record at spurs but I'm afraid it won't go that far unless they drop points before that. We really need them to drop points tonight.

Which idiot decided to buy tonight's opponent's best player :homer:

PSRB
04-25-2024, 10:58 AM
tonight please.

Well, tonight and scum are the only 2 games I can see them possibly dropping points.

Pat Vegas
04-25-2024, 11:09 AM
Well, tonight and scum are the only 2 games I can see them possibly dropping points.

I can't see them losing but stranger things have happened.
A loss would be great as it could afford us a draw in our final 4 games.
still think we can and need to win all 4. I can see City drawing at least 1 of their 6. we have to keep adding the pressure

weirldy other teams fans want us to win. (apart from the obvious) I would hope united will let us win comfortably.

Peter
04-25-2024, 11:42 AM
I can't see them losing but stranger things have happened.
A loss would be great as it could afford us a draw in our final 4 games.
still think we can and need to win all 4. I can see City drawing at least 1 of their 6. we have to keep adding the pressure

weirldy other teams fans want us to win. (apart from the obvious) I would hope united will let us win comfortably.

Not the worst thing in the world for us to be chasing for a while, without the added pressure of leading the race.

Part of me thinks we should have to go and win at spurs and united if we want to be champions. We haven't won away to a top 7 side yet this season.

Sir C
04-25-2024, 11:58 AM
tonight please.

Answer #1: They’re not.
Alternative answer: We’re not beating United and Spurs.

Pat Vegas
04-25-2024, 12:03 PM

Don't be silly Sir C,
It won't end that easilly. lots of twist and turns still to go to get our hopes up.

They'll probably drop points then we'll lose.

Peter
04-25-2024, 12:13 PM

Alternative answer 2: Both

WES
04-25-2024, 01:36 PM
Alternative answer 2: Both

Alternative answer 3: almost all the people on this thread said we would not beat Wolves and Chelsea, some were predicting 4 consecutive losses and hoping for nothing more than top 4.

Get a hold of yourselves. :rolleyes:

Peter
04-25-2024, 01:46 PM
Alternative answer 3: almost all the people on this thread said we would not beat Wolves and Chelsea, some were predicting 4 consecutive losses and hoping for nothing more than top 4.

Get a hold of yourselves. :rolleyes:

One more point needed for top four :-)

Seriously, it is a real outside bet that we win the title. Pretty unlikely. But we are in it and given where we were over Christmas, that is some achievement.

Been a good season whatever happens. We've improved.

pjlincs
04-25-2024, 01:57 PM
don't think I can cope if it goes to the last day of the season.
bloke at work yesterday was stressing me out saying city had to lose and draw one and we win all of our games.

I then had to show him how maths works.

I won't be at the Emirates for the Everton game, no joy in the ballot again and unlikely any tickets will come up on exchange :shrug:

Pat Vegas
04-25-2024, 02:12 PM
I won't be at the Emirates for the Everton game, no joy in the ballot again and unlikely any tickets will come up on exchange :shrug:

That could change quickly :-(

pjlincs
04-25-2024, 02:54 PM
That could change quickly :-(

True. But it would mirror my own interest in going!

Pat Vegas
04-25-2024, 03:43 PM
True. But it would mirror my own interest in going!

On the brightside you might see goal of the season.
Wilshere out of retirement for the day.

IUFG
04-25-2024, 03:51 PM
One more point needed for top four :-)

That's the spirit, p.

John Bunnell
04-26-2024, 08:12 AM
City won't lose again this season. We fluffed it at Villa. Another season winning jack sh*t. At least we play some good football though 👌🏽🙄