PDA

View Full Version : I gather we need something called a "Left 8" and they all cost 150 million quid.

redgunamo
04-11-2024, 12:10 PM
Ian Wright :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
04-11-2024, 12:13 PM

How about Eddie?

oh he's a Left on bench.

redgunamo
04-11-2024, 12:14 PM
How about Eddie?

oh he's a Left on bench.

Left Back in the changing room, poor bloke.

Peter
04-11-2024, 01:01 PM

We put in one cross against Bayern and nobody reached it. They immediately started discussing our desperate need for a centre forward.....

I don't know what a left 8 is but I don't want one!

Pat Vegas
04-11-2024, 01:34 PM
We put in one cross against Bayern and nobody reached it. They immediately started discussing our desperate need for a centre forward.....

It's a bit weird as Havertz is playing up front but he's the one who seems to be delivering those dangerous crosses in front of net.

perhaps we need 2 havertzes

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-11-2024, 02:00 PM
It's a bit weird as Havertz is playing up front but he's the one who seems to be delivering those dangerous crosses in front of net.

perhaps we need 2 havertzes

Agreed, but keep it shtum despite us thinking the same.

You're too Kai Kai?
Hush-hush.
Eye to eye.

redgunamo
04-11-2024, 02:46 PM

No, me neither. Apparently they're extremely elusive fellows, that's why you have to pay all that money. :-(

Peter
04-11-2024, 04:40 PM
No, me neither. Apparently they're extremely elusive fellows, that's why you have to pay all that money. :-(

We dont have that sort of money, and certainly not to splash on something we don't understand.

Let's give this Nwaneri chap a few games.

redgunamo
04-11-2024, 05:54 PM
We dont have that sort of money, and certainly not to splash on something we don't understand.

:hehe: Excellent point!