PDA

View Full Version : Everyone seems remarkably confident about tonight....

PSRB
04-09-2024, 02:59 PM
wish I was :-\

Pat Vegas
04-09-2024, 03:16 PM

That's cause ISIS have made you nervous.

they have tremendous quality, but I think if we approach the game right we will get a result. I would like us to play our game and turn it into more of a PL type game rather than being too respectful. I really think we should try to end the tie tonight.

PSRB
04-09-2024, 03:18 PM
That's cause ISIS have made you nervous.

they have tremendous quality, but I think if we approach the game right we will get a result. I would like us to play our game and turn it into more of a PL type game rather than being too respectful. I really think we should try to end the tie tonight.

I just keep thinking back to the Porto matches and how we just didn't play anywhere near our level in either leg.

redgunamo
04-09-2024, 03:44 PM
:-( Guilty, m'lud.

Peter
04-09-2024, 03:52 PM

I'm not confident. I'm just not worried.

We've met expectations in the champions league this season. Anything else is a bonus.

pjlincs
04-09-2024, 05:13 PM
Not confident confident. Happy we're here, confident we won't lose 5-1 for a fourth consecutive meeting and confident we're capable of getting a result. Whether we do or not is a different matter but we shouldn't be fearful.

Peter
04-09-2024, 06:10 PM
Not confident confident. Happy we're here, confident we won't lose 5-1 for a fourth consecutive meeting and confident we're capable of getting a result. Whether we do or not is a different matter but we shouldn't be fearful.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me :-)

redgunamo
04-09-2024, 06:52 PM

That's fair enough. They'll have too much experience for us over two legs.

Peter
04-09-2024, 07:35 PM
That's fair enough. They'll have too much experience for us over two legs.

So far.. yep, pretty much.

John Bunnell
04-09-2024, 07:38 PM
Embarrassing load of w*nk.

redgunamo
04-09-2024, 07:38 PM
So far.. yep, pretty much.

We appear to have been saving up our defensive clownage for the European Cup. Fair enough.