PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's match reminds me of Southampton last season.

PSRB
04-03-2024, 08:23 AM
At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can keep the wheels on this season.

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2024, 08:44 AM
At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can wheels on this season.

Not gifting them a goal after 30 seconds would be a start. Been very impressed with Luton this season - hope they stay up. After a thrashing tonight, of course. Very impressive young manager

Peter
04-03-2024, 10:19 AM
At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can wheels on this season.

Drawing away to a big side sparked a collapse last season, and sparked a mini Christmas crisis this season.

I never expect any game to be straightforward but I have more faith in us these days. I expect us to turn up and do enough.

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Drawing away to a big side sparked a collapse last season, and sparked a mini Christmas crisis this season.

I never expect any game to be straightforward but I have more faith in us these days. I expect us to turn up and do enough.

4-0 by halftime FACT

Peter
04-03-2024, 11:30 AM
4-0 by halftime FACT

I hope you don't actually put money on these predictions of yours 😁

7sisters
04-03-2024, 11:31 AM
4-0 by halftime FACT

My guess is he’ll still start Saka and perhaps wait until we’ve hopefully gone in front before throwing on Nketiah or Nelson ?

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2024, 11:35 AM
My guess is he’ll still start Saka and perhaps wait until we’ve hopefully gone in front before throwing on Nketiah or Nelson ?

I think Partey and Zinchenko start, possibly Leo but he won't change much

IUFG
04-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Not gifting them a goal after 30 seconds would be a start. Been very impressed with Luton this season - hope they stay up. After a thrashing tonight, of course. Very impressive young manager

Apparently they have 13 injured players. They should barely be able to pull a squard together.

I've been impressed with what I have seen of Luton. Though they should have done better at the weekend...

IUFG
04-03-2024, 12:50 PM
At home, everyone expects us to win. Lets see how far we've come and if we can keep the wheels on this season.

No Gus Caesar tonight. So that's nice...