PDA

View Full Version : Can't help thinking the timing of the news of Ben White's new contract

Luis Anaconda
03-14-2024, 12:28 PM
on the day the England squad is announced is not a coincidence (by all accounts it was agreed months ago)

PSRB
03-14-2024, 12:37 PM
on the day the England squad is announced is not a coincidence (by all accounts it was agreed months ago)

Not just me then

Pat Vegas
03-14-2024, 12:43 PM

I take that as a challenge to put a negative spin on this news.

Challenge accepted.
Arsenal had to wait to see if they qualified to the quarter finals before they could afford it :hide:

Luis Anaconda
03-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Not just me then

:hehe: Great minds and all that

redgunamo
03-14-2024, 12:54 PM

Dunno why we're bothering anyway, to be honest. We've got no chance. The Germans are so confident they're even doing their own jokes :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR5TtSuWD3Y

Luis Anaconda
03-14-2024, 12:54 PM
I take that as a challenge to put a negative spin on this news.

Challenge accepted.
Arsenal had to wait to see if they qualified to the quarter finals before they could afford it :hide:

Nice try - I do have it on good authority that our cash flow situation is extremely healthy

redgunamo
03-14-2024, 01:04 PM
Nice try - I do have it on good authority that our cash flow situation is extremely healthy

:-\ Did Ivan Toney tell you that?

PSRB
03-14-2024, 01:07 PM
:-\ Did Ivan Toney tell you that?

He'd bet on it