PDA

View Full Version : Conceicao

Luis Anaconda
03-13-2024, 10:32 AM
I would praise Arteta for not hitting the obnoxious ****. As for him saying his side deserved to go through :hehe:

Not always my favourite writers but both Samuel and Winter in The Times today went to some length to slate Porto's tactics and praise our resilience

Although I also don't like it when the press are nice to us

Peter
03-13-2024, 11:10 AM
I would praise Arteta for not hitting the obnoxious ****. As for him saying his side deserved to go through :hehe:

Not always my favourite writers but both Samuel and Winter in The Times today went to some length to slate Porto's tactics and praise our resilience

Although I also don't like it when the press are nice to us

I don't mind the tactics so much. I mind a ref who is too stupid to deal with it.

But.... if you are going to play like that you can't come out afterwards and try and occupy the moral high ground. And saying 'you insulted my family' makes him sound unbelievably childish.

God a nice shove from Havertz as well :-)

Luis Anaconda
03-13-2024, 12:10 PM
I don't mind the tactics so much. I mind a ref who is too stupid to deal with it.

But.... if you are going to play like that you can't come out afterwards and try and occupy the moral high ground. And saying 'you insulted my family' makes him sound unbelievably childish.

Havertz is a real ****-stirrer. I love him. Think he is on about 11 yellows for the season (all coms) :clap:

Peter
03-13-2024, 12:12 PM
Havertz is a real ****-stirrer. I love him. Think he is on about 11 yellows for the season (all coms) :clap:

He is :-)

Quite cold about it as well. He got a fair bit of 'treatment' last night but didn't lash out.

He is going to have to watch his arms at aerial challenges though. You can feel the pundits are itching for him to get a red card for one of them.

IUFG
03-13-2024, 12:45 PM

I didn't see that. What happened?

Peter
03-13-2024, 01:03 PM
I didn't see that. What happened?

During the game. Havertz followed a ball out of play and the manager knocked it away from him. Havertz gave him a nice little shove in the chest :-)

Ref told both to shut the hell up.

IUFG
03-13-2024, 02:02 PM
Havertz gave him a nice little shove in the chest :-)

Ref told both to shut the hell up.

ah, good man, that Kai :thumbup: