PDA

View Full Version : If you didn't support Arsenal. which of our current players would you hate?

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 12:23 PM
10 characters

Luis Anaconda
03-12-2024, 12:26 PM
10 characters

Gabriel, probably. Never warmed to centre backs at the best of times

Sir C
03-12-2024, 12:27 PM
10 characters

Ben White. Perma-tanned ponce.

Gabriel. Quite clearly evil.

Jesus. Tom Daley-esque.

IUFG
03-12-2024, 12:28 PM
10 characters

All of them. Obviously.

Well, maybe not Saka. He seems like a nice chap.

Sir C
03-12-2024, 12:30 PM
All of them. Obviously.

Ødegaard seems nice as well. Wholesome. Great teeth.

The sort of bloke you wouldn’t mind boning your daughter.

Luis Anaconda
03-12-2024, 12:34 PM
All of them. Obviously.

yet opposition seem to hate Saka - weird

IUFG
03-12-2024, 12:39 PM

Because he spends 'a lot of time rolling about on the floor' according to a sp*rs supporting colleague.

He appears to overlook the fact that Saka get kicked a lot :rolleyes:

7sisters
03-12-2024, 12:40 PM
10 characters

Zinchenko.. Gobby little squirt..

Peter
03-12-2024, 12:40 PM

Yeah, seems to be especially in the North........ Newcastle's fans also took a dislike to Eddie. Not that I can think of any link there at all.

7sisters
03-12-2024, 12:45 PM
Yeah, seems to be especially in the North........ Newcastle's fans also took a dislike to Eddie. Not that I can think of any link there at all.

Surely we’ve all taken a dislike to Eddie. That sinking feeling when he’s subbed on.. :)

Luis Anaconda
03-12-2024, 12:46 PM
Zinchenko.. Gobby little squirt..

That one crossed me mind - then I thought of his wife and got distracted

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 12:47 PM
Ramsdale for me he's a WUM and I don't think he's good enough to back it up.

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 12:47 PM
That one crossed me mind - then I thought of his wife and got distracted

did you also do a little squirt? Taxi

Peter
03-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Ramsdale for me he's a WUM and I don't think he's good enough to back it up.

Martinelli. Celebrated that goal at Villa before scoring it.

IUFG
03-12-2024, 12:49 PM
Surely we’ve all taken a dislike to Eddie. That sinking feeling when he’s subbed on.. :)

:nod: 5 PL goals this season.

3 of them in one game. Even a stopped clock...

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 12:51 PM
:nod: 5 PL goals this season.

3 of them in one game. Even a stopped clock...
As awimb knows I am one of the worst footballers of all time. However I scored the winner in the last second at a work tournament.

Not sure what my point is.

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 12:52 PM

he also rolls around a bit.

IUFG
03-12-2024, 12:53 PM
Not sure what my point is.

No, me neither. But I get it.

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 01:00 PM
No, me neither. But I get it.

Not quite 'every dog has it's day' I think I need another coffee.

John Bunnell
03-12-2024, 01:13 PM
Ben White because he's a chav (but he's our chav and I love him)

PSRB
03-12-2024, 01:15 PM
10 characters

Havertz, probably.

WES
03-12-2024, 02:03 PM
10 characters

Jesus - even I get irritated by the way he moans at the ref with a pleading look on his face

IUFG
03-12-2024, 02:04 PM
Jesus - even I get irritated by the way he moans at the ref with a pleading look on his face

I have a dog that looks very similar...

Pat Vegas
03-12-2024, 03:38 PM

He didn't do that when he first joined. one of the reasons I've gone off him a bit. he always looks like he's falling over and then has a sad moaning face.

I'd play him tonight though in the Martinelli position.

pjlincs
03-12-2024, 06:24 PM
He didn't do that when he first joined. one of the reasons I've gone off him a bit. he always looks like he's falling over and then has a sad moaning face.

I'd play him tonight though in the Martinelli position.

Definitely. Trossard seems a bit off the pace at the moment.

pjlincs
03-12-2024, 06:25 PM

Plus we probably need to wind them up a bit at the back. Kai and Jesus would do that.

redgunamo
03-12-2024, 07:15 PM
10 characters

Footballers, for me, are rather like dogs; pretty much love and respect them all. Cheerful bants aside, it's hard to think of an exception to that rule.

But ask again later on! :furious:

redgunamo
03-12-2024, 07:17 PM

To be fair, all the officials seem to have made up their minds that he (and Kai) are divers and they give them absolutely nothing.

redgunamo
03-12-2024, 07:19 PM

But it's Tross to start! Strong bench, all the same.

Peter
03-12-2024, 08:02 PM
Footballers, for me, are rather like dogs; pretty much love and respect them all. Cheerful bants aside, it's hard to think of an exception to that rule.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

WES
03-12-2024, 09:58 PM
Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Paul Scholes

Peter
03-12-2024, 10:21 PM
Paul Scholes

Joey Barton.

PSRB
03-13-2024, 09:12 AM

Sheringham, Roberts, Romero......I could go on

redgunamo
03-13-2024, 09:49 AM
Sheringham, Roberts, Romero......I could go on

Footballers (and dogs) are just BETTER than other people, better than everybody else.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-13-2024, 11:25 AM

Fabio celebrated before his pass even got to Gabby. I really hope we see the best of Fabio, but with Kai, Leo and now Dec playing ahead of Jorgy, I worry if he'll ever be anything other than back-up for Ødin.

ESP can play inside left or right. When he played at no.10 that Boxing Day he saved MAs career. The we signed Ødin and he moved to the wing replacing Gabby M. I still reckon when he gets a run of games, he could also play as a false 9 like Leo and Kai have.

I think MA was thinking of using him as cover for Saka, but seems to be preferring Reiss atm. I also reckon with Leo or Kai up top, Jesus could play right wing if we needed to give Saka a break.

Fabio could play inside left, but when we've had Kai there with Leo at 9, it's worked really well as they interchange. Gabby does that too, and we look more balanced with Kiwior as a normal LB and Benjamin White inverting. Ødin and Saka are so good - doubling up on Saka gets Ødin space - and BW still gets to join in. But Kiwior giving Martnelli a link he didn't have with Zinny and as I say, the Leo-Kai interchange is working well when they play together.

I don't think its a coincidence that we're playing better with Kiwior at LB and BW inverting on the right. But I don't want us to waste ESR and Fabio. Even after ESR lost his place to Gabby after injury he was scoring loads from the bench. But that's because he was coming on every week. If Timber hadn't been felled at Forest I doubt we'd have seen how good Kiwior is.

03-13-2024, 11:26 AM

Great reverse jinx.

pjlincs
03-13-2024, 01:56 PM
Great reverse jinx.

Yes, it worked well, Fash and I deserve a lot of credit for the goal.

Half expected Saka to be hoicked at half time and be replaced by Jesus.

Ironic that Saka's pen was a beaut and the guy who had him in his pocket all night had his saved with the rebound not going his way either.

03-13-2024, 03:39 PM
Yes, it worked well, Fash and I deserve a lot of credit for the goal.

Half expected Saka to be hoicked at half time and be replaced by Jesus.

Ironic that Saka's pen was a beaut and the guy who had him in his pocket all night had his saved with the rebound not going his way either.

That rebound was a stroke of good fortune.

We've a mate in India, Monu, now 30, who we've known since he was 14 and we helped him with the deposit for an electric rickshaw. He was living on the streets of Delhi since he was really young.

He sent the same Ganpati sticker on his rickshaw for our new {2011 Fiesta} car.

Just as extra time ended, the glw asked if I could help her find her glasses. I couldn't, but when looking I found a gorgeous Ganpati statue he sent us with the stickers. I suddenly thought that if I picked it up and used it to touch Raya and the Arsenal pelanty takers on the laptop screen, then our love for each other and Ganpati would mean He would remove all obstacles to our victory and would bless us with Good Luck.

That rebound hitting Raya's head and going wide showed Ganpati's luck was with us - like your and Fash's reverse jinxing.

Luis Anaconda
03-13-2024, 04:17 PM
That rebound was a stroke of good fortune.

We've a mate in India, Monu, now 30, who we've known since he was 14 and we helped him with the deposit for an electric rickshaw. He was living on the streets of Delhi since he was really young.

He sent the same Ganpati sticker on his rickshaw for our new {2011 Fiesta} car.

Just as extra time ended, the glw asked if I could help her find her glasses. I couldn't, but when looking I found a gorgeous Ganpati statue he sent us with the stickers. I suddenly thought that if I picked it up and used it to touch Raya and the Arsenal pelanty takers on the laptop screen, then our love for each other and Ganpati would mean He would remove all obstacles to our victory and would bless us with Good Luck.

That rebound hitting Raya's head and going wide showed Ganpati's luck was with us - like your and Fash's reverse jinxing.

wd Ganpati - always liked him