PDA

View Full Version : #livmci

redgunamo
03-10-2024, 04:59 PM
I feel a player with a name like "Szoboszlai" ought to be BETTER. Otherwise it's difficult to avoid the suspicion that he's deliberately wasting everybody's time.

Sir C
03-10-2024, 05:57 PM
I feel a player with a name like "Szoboszlai" ought to be BETTER. Otherwise it's difficult to avoid the suspicion that he's deliberately wasting everybody's time.

Liverpool have a collective pair of cojones on them, don’t they?

I’m scared of going to Citeh. We are to be grubbed :-(

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-10-2024, 06:14 PM

I love Raya cos he's our No.1 and we're currently top. I love Rambo and feel gutted for what happened to him.

But I though Sir Chez would be almost in the Paddy J, Spunky, Mad Jens category. And he has the mentaklst name.

{Btw, who is this Szolski? I only watchj players with canons on their tits.}

redgunamo
03-10-2024, 07:32 PM
Liverpool have a collective pair of cojones on them, don’t they?

I’m scared of going to Citeh. We are to be grubbed :-(

Probably, yeah. But Liverpool also have about twenty-hundred injuries apparently and THEY gave them a game, so who knows.

redgunamo
03-10-2024, 07:33 PM
I love Raya cos he's our No.1 and we're currently top. I love Rambo and feel gutted for what happened to him.

But I though Sir Chez would be almost in the Paddy J, Spunky, Mad Jens category. And he has the mentaklst name.

{Btw, who is this Szolski? I only watchj players with canons on their tits.}

Liverpool's WiFi password, I think.

Agree about the goalies.

John Bunnell
03-10-2024, 09:07 PM
We are top of the league. We are we are top of the league.