PDA

View Full Version : Well done WES, Peter, Bunnell, IUFG and 7S for keeping this place alive today

WES
03-06-2024, 03:09 PM
with a decent music thread.

The rest of you workshy c*nts are effectively useless. :vsign:

John Bunnell
03-06-2024, 03:23 PM

You mean 10% music chat and 90% you & Peter having a barny.

WES
03-06-2024, 03:27 PM
You mean 10% music chat and 90% you & Peter having a barny.

Having a barny about music, Bunnell.

And if you were a true AWIMB veteran you would remember a day when there would be two pages of fights by noon :hehe:

Twas ever thus

John Bunnell
03-06-2024, 03:41 PM
Does being on here since around 2003 not make me a vet? I dunno. And I do remember trust me I got in the thick of it.

Peter
03-06-2024, 03:48 PM
Having a barny about music, Bunnell.

And if you were a true AWIMB veteran you would remember a day when there would be two pages of fights by noon :hehe:

Twas ever thus

Nothing wrong with hearty disagreement. Nothing ever got solved by people sitting around agreeing with each other :-)

pjlincs
03-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Nothing wrong with hearty disagreement. Nothing ever got solved by people sitting around agreeing with each other :-)

I agree. (10)

WES
03-06-2024, 04:15 PM

Quite right, Peter :thumbup:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-06-2024, 10:40 PM

Sorry. Old mate from the free rave scene {Hekate sound system} who lives abroad came to visit on Monday night. He's going back tomorrow so I can bore you all from Friday.

Though having had a quick lurk, you're wrong about the 2nd side of Abbey Road. it's tops. One of the finest albums in history. So probably better I wasn't here.

Btw, matey is a Sperz fan. Put the game on on Monday on the computer then our street kid {now 30} mate from India called and we spoke until about half way through the second half. So matey had to watch us put six past Sheff Utd on his own in silence. Do you still deny there's a Loving God?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-06-2024, 10:42 PM

I dunno.

Me: Shall we have another line of K, then?
Everyone else in our truck at the teknival: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

If the Yiddoes and Towelheads in Palestine would just sit down and bosh drugs together, the world would be a better place.

Peter
03-07-2024, 10:50 AM
I dunno.

Me: Shall we have another line of K, then?
Everyone else in our truck at the teknival: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

If the Yiddoes and Towelheads in Palestine would just sit down and bosh drugs together, the world would be a better place.

I would politely suggest that is a temporary solution at best :-)

Peter
03-07-2024, 01:02 PM
Sorry. Old mate from the free rave scene {Hekate sound system} who lives abroad came to visit on Monday night. He's going back tomorrow so I can bore you all from Friday.

Though having had a quick lurk, you're wrong about the 2nd side of Abbey Road. it's tops. One of the finest albums in history. So probably better I wasn't here.

Btw, matey is a Sperz fan. Put the game on on Monday on the computer then our street kid {now 30} mate from India called and we spoke until about half way through the second half. So matey had to watch us put six past Sheff Utd on his own in silence. Do you still deny there's a Loving God?

Good man, re Abbey Road :-)