PDA

View Full Version : Scousers to score in the last few minutes anyone ?

7sisters
03-02-2024, 04:46 PM
:roll eyes:

7sisters
03-02-2024, 05:37 PM
Yep.. And there it is .. Was wondering just how far the ref was prepared to go in order to provide Klopper with his farewell gift ?
99 minutes.. Good grief. !

Pat Vegas
03-04-2024, 08:53 AM
I am not holding much hope now. nobody seems to drop points.
though they have to play each other.

As City have to play both of us I'd say liverpool are slight favourites at the moment(Though I don't think they are that good)

IUFG
03-04-2024, 09:22 AM
Yep.. And there it is .. Was wondering just how far the ref was prepared to go in order to provide Klopper with his farewell gift ?

As inevitable as Yanited folding like a deck chair, yesterday...

Pat Vegas
03-04-2024, 09:27 AM
As inevitable as Yanited folding like a deck chair, yesterday...

I tend not to watch these games. I look at the scores and it seems to be going well. only to look again and it's all gone wrong.

IUFG
03-04-2024, 09:29 AM
I tend not to watch these games. I look at the scores and it seems to be going well. only to look again and it's all gone wrong.

They scored a great goal and then just lubed up and bent over.

Spineless cnuts.

redgunamo
03-04-2024, 09:37 AM

Right. It's the Ferguson-Days all over again. They'd have a tough away game, we'd be waiting for them to drop points; they would even be struggling at the break. And yet they'd still always end up winning.

WES
03-04-2024, 09:40 AM

Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too. :nod:

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2024, 10:44 AM
Those two Forest players that pissed about with it on the edge of their box instead of getting rid of the f*cking thing want shooting and no mistake.

And Paul Tierney too. :nod:

spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley

WES
03-04-2024, 10:48 AM
spot on - just ****ing clear the ball. No fan of Paul Tierney but the reaction to the drop ball/non-drop ball is ridiculous. He did the same thing the other way round in the first half. Seen it described as a "monumental" mistake by a certain Mike Dean. Talk about a pot calling a kettle Mike Riley

Not sure about what he was thinking, though. Forest were clearly in possession of the ball when he blew his whistle because of a head injury. Not sure what his logic was in awarding it to Liverpool.

Love the article saying that Forest scored 'moments later'

it was about 1 1/2 min I think. :hehe:

IUFG
03-04-2024, 11:25 AM

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la... :rubchin:

IUFG
03-04-2024, 11:27 AM

The lack of ball control of the player that lost the ball trying to dribble out :hehe: Row Z time, you daft ****.

WES
03-04-2024, 11:41 AM
:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Some might think you're doing this deliberately, la... :rubchin:

he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on…. :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2024, 11:54 AM
he’s a utter c*nt, IUFG

Riley, not Luis.

Oh, hold on…. :rubchin:

I feel both are accurate in this situation

Peter
03-04-2024, 02:31 PM
They scored a great goal and then just lubed up and bent over.

Spineless cnuts.

They lost their courage. Stopped trying to hit the counter attacks and chose to recycle (and lose) the ball instead. As soon as they started doing that they were ****ed.

And Rashford. Great goal but he was terrible from that point on. Should have been subbed a lot earlier.

WES
03-04-2024, 03:11 PM
They lost their courage. Stopped trying to hit the counter attacks and chose to recycle (and lose) the ball instead. As soon as they started doing that they were ****ed.

And Rashford. Great goal but he was terrible from that point on. Should have been subbed a lot earlier.

I watched the first half only and was amazed how open City were on the counter. Had Rashford not been such a donkey he might have had 3 at HT.

I saw nothing in City that scared me. Especially with Haaland in that sort of form. The miss :hehe:

Peter
03-04-2024, 03:14 PM
I watched the first half only and was amazed how open City were on the counter. Had Rashford not been such a donkey he might have had 3 at HT.

I saw nothing in City that scared me. Especially with Haaland in that sort of form. The miss :hehe:

They are vulnerable to the quick counter attack, as Chelsea showed the other week. United were doing this with long balls and the problem is that every time it doesnt work you have basically given the ball straight back to them.

I never thought for a minute that City wouldn't win that game.

IUFG
03-04-2024, 03:44 PM

I can understand the Haaland miss. Done that myself in my younger days :hide:

I was surprised by how City got undone by the long straight ball on several occasions.

Get Martinelli running that channel when we play them :rubshands: