PDA

View Full Version : Sadly I can not find the Awimb Tube Map.

Fash
02-23-2024, 09:01 AM
No wonder everywon hates me.

Pat Vegas
02-23-2024, 09:09 AM
****ing loser

IUFG
02-23-2024, 09:26 AM

I wasn't on it :mad: so , meh!

Fash
02-23-2024, 09:29 AM
I wasn't on it :mad: so , meh!

I remember I had mistakingly left an empty space at won station...it wasn't a mistake it was for you IUFG

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-23-2024, 09:33 AM

Your ridicules little artefact unfathomably failed to include me, the venerable Herbert Augustus Chapman, so was of no value anyway

Fash
02-23-2024, 09:41 AM
Your ridicules little artefact unfathomably failed to include me, the venerable Herbert Augustus Chapman, so was of no value anyway

I am sorry mr herbert... I could begin to make won that will include the very terry venebles Herbert Augustus Chapman...

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-23-2024, 09:53 AM
I am sorry mr herbert... I could begin to make won that will include the very terry venebles Herbert Augustus Chapman...

Well make sure you do so fellow and remember to regularly pass the draughts to me for my invaluable suggestions and criticisms.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-23-2024, 10:10 AM

Gutted. Thanks for looking, Fash.

Please make another won if you have time. I don't know how many of us there are who still use the forum regularly, but do make sure you put all of us in and put us close to the Arsenal tube stations*. On the Victoria and Piccadilly lines so we call all get to the game from our own station without having to change trains. And make sure you include Herby.

*Actually, if you put the Overground stations in, Haggerston was my last place in London, but I'd like Hackney Central as that was closest to us when I was squatting near London Fields a few times in the '90s, and was the second place the glw and I rented together, c.2000-'04. So Hackney Central would be my preferred choice if you do do Overground stations. If not, somewhere on the Viccy Line as close to Highbury & Islington as possible, but no further north than Seven Sisters - don't want to be in Tottnumb.

But again, Fash, thanks for looking.

Rich
02-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Gutted. Thanks for looking, Fash.

Please make another won if you have time. I don't know how many of us there are who still use the forum regularly, but do make sure you put all of us in and put us close to the Arsenal tube stations*. On the Victoria and Piccadilly lines so we call all get to the game from our own station without having to change trains. And make sure you include Herby.

*Actually, if you put the Overground stations in, Haggerston was my last place in London, but I'd like Hackney Central as that was closest to us when I was squatting near London Fields a few times in the '90s, and was the second place the glw and I rented together, c.2000-'04. So Hackney Central would be my preferred choice if you do do Overground stations. If not, somewhere on the Viccy Line as close to Highbury & Islington as possible, but no further north than Seven Sisters - don't want to be in Tottnumb.

But again, Fash, thanks for looking.

Good heavens; get a grip.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-23-2024, 06:24 PM
Good heavens; get a grip. Get a farkin’ grip? I’ll hunt you down a get a grip of your b0llox so I can rip ‘em off you stuck up cůnt - that’s Ganpati you’re dissing there and he’s as good as a man of the cloth on here - How are you btw Rich? Where are you in your medical career?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-23-2024, 07:08 PM
Get a farkin’ grip? I’ll hunt you down a get a grip of your b0llox so I can rip ‘em off you stuck up cůnt - that’s Ganpati you’re dissing there and he’s as good as a man of the cloth on here - How are you btw Rich? Where are you in your medical career?

Cheers, Herbs. We'll make a Vedic of you yet and Ganpati {Him, not me} will remove all obstacles in your life and bless you with good luck and fortune. {It's basically what He does.}

The glw filmed her mate's audience with HH the Dalai Lama, and he has a little helper who put her wireless mic on him etc. Afterwards, the helper asked her if she had a laptop with an SD card reader and when she said yes, he said I have a present for you and it was photos he'd taken from behind* her of her filming HHDL and her mate.

She told me all about it when she was back and said "That was so considerate of him." I replied "well, his boss is the Bodhisattva of infinite compassion and mercy" so it's pretty much what you'd expect.

*Most gorgeous arse in all creation to boot.