PDA

View Full Version : Dear God.

Sir C
02-21-2024, 09:12 PM
I fell out of love with this game when George Graham made fear and cynicism his idols. Ferguson, Giggs, wenger Overmars and Bergkamp reminded me why I loved it.

Klopp, Guardiola and Arteta are milling me again. If this is success, why bother? Because it sure as **** ain’t glory.

Dull, dull, dull, dull.

redgunamo
02-21-2024, 09:16 PM
I fell out of love with this game when George Graham made fear and cynicism his idols. Ferguson, Giggs, wenger Overmars and Bergkamp reminded me why I loved it.

Klopp, Guardiola and Arteta are milling me again. If this is success, why bother? Because it sure as **** ain’t glory.

Dull, dull, dull, dull.

:-( What game are you watching?

Sir C
02-21-2024, 09:23 PM
:-( What game are you watching?

The one where the first concern is what the other team is doing.

I used to like it when we were primarily concerned about what we were doing. #petit #vieira #bergkamp #pires

7sisters
02-21-2024, 09:41 PM

I used to like it when we were primarily concerned about what we were doing. #petit #vieira #bergkamp #pires

Jorginho on for Trossard now. Nketiah must have really shyte the bed :Sherlock:

redgunamo
02-21-2024, 09:45 PM

Oh, ah. Well, hope springs eternal, as the man said.

WES
02-21-2024, 09:52 PM
Jorginho on for Trossard now. Nketiah must have really shyte the bed :Sherlock:

0-0 isn’t a bad result, this Porto manager appears to be a Mourinho disciple, god they’re negative

Sir C
02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
0-0 isn’t a bad result, this Porto manager appears to be a Mourinho disciple, god they’re negative

They’re negative? ��

redgunamo
02-21-2024, 09:57 PM

Nayim scores :-|

WES
02-21-2024, 10:07 PM
They’re negative? ��

Yes Charles, we completely controlled that game but struggled to create chances against a very well drilled and organised team. You can accuse us of being sloppy, or poor even, but we were not negative, just a bit **** against a team that was playing for 0-0 from the first minute