PDA

View Full Version : Well played today AWIMB - like old timez

WES
02-21-2024, 01:41 PM
threads on Liverpool's next manager and our trophy possibilities this year end up in an in depth analysis of world wars and colonialism and the veracity of preventative medicine in old age.

Like the glory days :cloud9:

PSRB
02-21-2024, 01:50 PM
threads on Liverpool's next manager and our trophy possibilities this year end up in an in depth analysis of world wars and colonialism and the veracity of preventative medicine in old age.

I just can't let the old place die without some resistance. Might try a round up on Twitter......as long as we steer clear of climate change and modern politics we might be okay :hehe:

WES
02-21-2024, 01:53 PM
I just can't let the old place die without some resistance. Might try a round up on Twitter......as long as we steer clear of climate change and modern politics we might be okay :hehe:

Great idea, PRSB :thumbup:

There's been some momentum recently on here and our good run of form can only help.

Plus, I need something to do when I retire :-)

Peter
02-21-2024, 02:17 PM

It all fits together fairly well, really- sport, beer and war tend to lead to ill health :-)

Maravilloso Marvo
02-21-2024, 02:20 PM
The problem is the longer threads are just so shít to follow when you have to flatview them.

PSRB
02-21-2024, 02:31 PM
The problem is the longer threads are just so shít to follow when you have to flatview them.

:flatview****er:

IUFG
02-21-2024, 02:38 PM

That was quite the insult on the old place :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
02-21-2024, 02:52 PM

Hear hear - I think we've all done well

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-21-2024, 03:01 PM

Forgotten about that. Verily we are back in the glory days.