PDA

View Full Version : I see young Patino’s on the bench again for the Swans

7sisters
02-13-2024, 08:45 PM
Disappointing, considering the huge praise heaped upon him when in the youths and a strong year at Blackpool.

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2024, 10:14 AM
Disappointing, considering the huge praise heaped upon him when in the youths and a strong year at Blackpool.

Haven't they had a change in manager - was certainly impressive early part of the season, but new coach all about survival. I think this loan is more about "beefing" him up than anything else

redgunamo
02-14-2024, 10:40 AM
Haven't they had a change in manager - was certainly impressive early part of the season, but new coach all about survival. I think this loan is more about "beefing" him up than anything else

:-\ Please don't let Pep hear you talking like that.

redgunamo
02-14-2024, 10:43 AM

Fighting for their lives at Elland Road on a (presumably) wet and windy Tuesday night? He's better off out of it.

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2024, 10:47 AM
:-\ Please don't let Pep hear you talking like that.

I'm not sure Pep listens to me these days, red. Ignored me when he was in Munich as well

redgunamo
02-14-2024, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure Pep listens to me these days, red. Ignored me when he was in Munich as well

Becoming too big for his booties. Wants taking down a peg or two. I would love it ..

redgunamo
02-14-2024, 10:58 AM
Fighting for their lives at Elland Road on a (presumably) wet and windy Tuesday night? He's better off out of it.

Actually I see they were at home. I bet the weather was still rubbish though.

7sisters
02-14-2024, 01:54 PM

On the plus side, young Sagoe Jnr did get thrown into the thick of the fray. I didn’t realised we’d loaned him out to Swansea too until reading the report.

PSRB
02-14-2024, 02:09 PM
On the plus side, young Sagoe Jnr did get thrown into the thick of the fray. I didn’t realised we’d loaned him out to Swansea too until reading the report.

I'd totally forgotten about Tavares until we played Forest.....did we sell or loan him?

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2024, 03:26 PM

Oh - I didn't know that either.

In the old days you would have course be called a deviant for such knowledge 7 ;)

Luis Anaconda
02-14-2024, 03:27 PM
I'd totally forgotten about Tavares until we played Forest.....did we sell or loan him?

Loaned him - he actually had one good game I think

Peter
02-15-2024, 01:01 PM
Loaned him - he actually had one good game I think

I watched him the other week. Wild is the best word I can find to describe him.

He isn't completely without talent.