PDA

View Full Version : Based on recent performances. I would consider getting rid of

Pat Vegas
02-13-2024, 09:01 AM
Gabirel Jesus in the summer as he is not needed.

He's no longer needed imo. and it all went wrong when he came back last season :hide:

Luis Anaconda
02-13-2024, 09:13 AM
Gabirel Jesus in the summer as he is not needed.

He's no longer needed imo. and it all went wrong when he came back last season :hide:

With the greatest respect - absolute nonsense

Pat Vegas
02-13-2024, 09:17 AM
With the greatest respect - absolute nonsense

He's clearly good but always injured LA. I wouldn't going in to next season expecting him to be fit for any length of time.

Luis Anaconda
02-13-2024, 09:18 AM
He's clearly good but always injured LA. I wouldn't going in to next season expecting him to be fit for any length of time.

Fair point that he maybe should be first (only choice) but he adds a lot to our game - particularly bringing the wingers and Odegaard into it

Pat Vegas
02-13-2024, 09:51 AM
Fair point that he maybe should be first (only choice) but he adds a lot to our game - particularly bringing the wingers and Odegaard into it

Can we cut ties with Eddie?
And at this point Smith Rowe and Nelson.

WES
02-13-2024, 10:10 AM
Can we cut ties with Eddie?
And at this point Smith Rowe and Nelson.

ESR has too much talent to give up on this early in his career. Eddie is Eddie, and we need an Eddie.

Nelson is lost on me. He has always looked utterly useless to me, not even close to the level we need.

One goal against Bournemouth aside, of course :-)

Pat Vegas
02-13-2024, 10:40 AM
ESR has too much talent to give up on this early in his career. Eddie is Eddie, and we need an Eddie.

Nelson is lost on me. He has always looked utterly useless to me, not even close to the level we need.

We'll have to loan him out I think.

IUFG
02-13-2024, 11:03 AM

Agreed. I'd keep ESR and give him one more season to sort his **** out.

Eddie - love his workrate but he's a bottom-half, premier league team player, at best. Sell, if anyone would buy him.

Nelson? I suppose we'll need an Elneny-type benchwarming expert for the next 5 years...

Rich
02-13-2024, 11:08 AM

ESR is a few months younger than Kai Havertz. He is 24 soon.....

PSRB
02-13-2024, 11:13 AM
ESR is a few months younger than Kai Havertz. He is 24 soon.....

So he's 23.....

Rich
02-13-2024, 11:15 AM
So he's 23.....

The day after he was 23 he is no longer 23.

IUFG
02-13-2024, 11:19 AM
So he's 23.....

That's how it works...

WES
02-13-2024, 01:33 PM
The day after he was 23 he is no longer 23.

Jesus, the NHS really is plumbing the depths nowadays...

Peter
02-13-2024, 01:45 PM
Jesus, the NHS really is plumbing the depths nowadays...

The NHS doesn't even know what a woman is these days......