PDA

View Full Version : Havertz clutching his head when Konate pushed him for the red

7sisters
02-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Thought he got amongst it yesterday.
As a forward, he still can’t shoot for shyte though :(

PSRB
02-05-2024, 03:13 PM

Just listened to Arsecast (for 1st time ever) and they were saying exactly that.

IUFG
02-05-2024, 03:16 PM

He learned some quality shíthousery at Chelsea

WES
02-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Just listened to Arsecast (for 1st time ever) and they were saying exactly that.

TBF it was on his wrong foot - it was the touch when he was partially through that took the ball too far inside where he could be tackled that irritated me more.

But all in all I am now confident that we will eventually be happy with the money we spent on him. Thierry Henry couldn't finish when he joined us either.

:-)

Peter
02-05-2024, 03:21 PM
TBF it was on his wrong foot - it was the touch when he was partially through that took the ball too far inside where he could be tackled that irritated me more.

But all in all I am now confident that we will eventually be happy with the money we spent on him. Thierry Henry couldn't finish when he joined us either.

:-)

You could see what he was trying to do by that touch inside though- he just didn't get his body in line with that ball quickly enough.

His attempted finish was poor. Too much time to think

WES
02-05-2024, 03:24 PM
You could see what he was trying to do by that touch inside though- he just didn't get his body in line with that ball quickly enough.

His attempted finish was poor. Too much time to think

Ermmm - he couldn't get his body in line quickly enough because the touch took it too far inside.

Hence the sh1t touch :-)

PSRB
02-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Ermmm - he couldn't get his body in line quickly enough because the touch took it too far inside.

I never thought for a moment that he would score when Odegaard played him clean through. Well done Saka for burying the rebound.

Peter
02-05-2024, 04:01 PM

Either way, he was trying to prevent the challenge, or turn it into a penalty. He would have been better off thinking about scoring.

Peter
02-05-2024, 04:01 PM
I never thought for a moment that he would score when Odegaard played him clean through. Well done Saka for burying the rebound.

Yeah, he didn't look like he fancied it at all.