PDA

View Full Version : Have we signed Benzema yet.

redgunamo
01-17-2024, 11:08 AM
For God's sake :-\

Sir C
01-17-2024, 11:27 AM
For God's sake :-\

Whatever happened to our favourite cry, "Spend some ****ing money!" Haven't heard that in ages.

redgunamo
01-17-2024, 11:48 AM
Whatever happened to our favourite cry, "Spend some ****ing money!" Haven't heard that in ages.

We actually went ahead and spent all the money. Skint again now.

Peter
01-17-2024, 12:28 PM
We actually went ahead and spent all the money. Skint again now.

I think everyone is skint at the moment. Maybe we should flog some of our old crap to Saudia Arabia for big money and then see them quietly move to Ajax a few months later for nothing...... not that I am suggesting that there was any wrongdoing, of course :-)

redgunamo
01-17-2024, 02:51 PM
I think everyone is skint at the moment. Maybe we should flog some of our old crap to Saudia Arabia for big money and then see them quietly move to Ajax a few months later for nothing...... not that I am suggesting that there was any wrongdoing, of course :-)

Indeed. Football went from honourable gentlemen such as Gorgeous George and El Tel (Que descanse en paz) exchanging brown envelopes at the Winchester Club to billionaire blackhat hackers, vertically-integrated terror group fixers and Wall Street-listed weapons and narcotics dealing dark money financiers in the blink of an eye.

But at least we sorted all the corruption out.