PDA

View Full Version : Foolham 🙄

7sisters
12-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Just how do you manage to concede two in the last couple of minutes at Anfield ? Just park the bus, surely ?
Absolute ruddy shower :Thomas:

John Bunnell
12-03-2023, 06:39 PM
W*nkers. At least the spuds did us a favour.

pjlincs
12-03-2023, 09:48 PM
W*nkers. At least the spuds did us a favour.

As did the referee. Grealish was through on goal at the death when the ref brought the game back for an earlier foul on Haaland :-D

PSRB
12-04-2023, 08:47 AM
As did the referee. Grealish was through on goal at the death when the ref brought the game back for an earlier foul on Haaland :-D

I'd like to see if Grealish was offside or not. I wonder if the ref got told in his ear that he was off.

WES
12-04-2023, 09:07 AM
I'd like to see if Grealish was offside or not. I wonder if the ref got told in his ear that he was off.

Initially I thought he was, but there was a replay that made it look like he was clearly onside.

Having said that, I have every confidence that he would have missed :-)

IUFG
12-04-2023, 10:33 AM

Another piece of diabolicial officiating to add to all the others.

Still, never mind on this occasion, eh?

redgunamo
12-05-2023, 11:30 AM
This is actually what VAR was invented for; to stop the big teams, home teams, favourites, getting ALL the decisions.

A step in the right direction, though it probably doesn't matter if you're that lot. Say what you like about English football but we seem to be able to produce an endless supply of teams capable of stopping Spurs winning (anything). LMIC.

Another piece of diabolicial officiating to add to all the others.

Still, never mind on this occasion, eh?

Peter
12-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Initially I thought he was, but there was a replay that made it look like he was clearly onside.

Having said that, I have every confidence that he would have missed :-)

He was miles onside but he still had a fair bit to do.

Awful bit of refereeing.