Presumably his liver had enough.
Quite impressed he notched up 65 years tbf
RIP

Herbert Augustus Chapman
12-02-2023, 05:12 PM
RIP

His dentist threw himself under a train years ago. I must admit “Fairy Tale” has never grown old for me. RIP

redgunamo
12-02-2023, 05:36 PM
To be fair, he's been asking for it for years. Top man. RIP.

RIP

Sir C
12-02-2023, 06:16 PM
[QUOTE=7sisters;4274036]Presumably his liver had enough.
RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.

redgunamo
12-02-2023, 10:40 PM
Good Lord! Is that really a thing then? I mean, I'm from Henley-on-Thames; could I become a professional African?

Probably best not though, thinking about it; at my age. They make you drink Elephant Carlsberg brewed-under-licence and other mucky slops like that. No wonder the Donald called them all ****hole countries (besides the fact that you often have to literally **** in a hole, of course; sanitation facilities being what they are). Not pleasant.

RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.

Peter
12-05-2023, 03:21 PM
RIP[/QUOTE

Don't be silly, now.

Luis Anaconda
12-05-2023, 04:24 PM
RIP[/QUOTE

I am making no comment on that