PDA

View Full Version : All joking aside, wouldn't it be better to give him a break

Sir C
11-09-2023, 09:57 AM
from the first team so he has time to learn to play football? Because currently this isn't working for anyone.

PSRB
11-09-2023, 10:07 AM
from the first team so he has time to learn to play football? Because currently this isn't working for anyone.

:nod: we are carrying him and it's unfair on the players sat on the bench. They must be thinking how the hell am I not starting.

redgunamo
11-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Too late for that now. Surprised we didn't rather START him slowly, ten minutes off the bench for a few games; you know, when we're already four or five-nil up.

But, hey ..

Peter
11-09-2023, 10:14 AM
:nod: we are carrying him and it's unfair on the players sat on the bench. They must be thinking how the hell am I not starting.

Yes. What does Vieira make of this? Came in, had a few good games and then seems to have dropped back down the pecking order.

Havertz looks genuinely, genuinely awful. Almost as bad as Willian did for us.

PSRB
11-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Yes. What does Vieira make of this? Came in, had a few good games and then seems to have dropped back down the pecking order.

Vieira needs to hit the gym. CL is probably okay for him but against West Ham he was just out muscled.

Sir C
11-09-2023, 10:29 AM

Last night he reminded me of Chamakh.

I do not wish to be reminded of Chamakh :-(

Peter
11-09-2023, 10:54 AM
Vieira needs to hit the gym. CL is probably okay for him but against West Ham he was just out muscled.

He was against Spurs, actually, you've reminded me. Pace of the game was too much for him. That is why he dropped down the order. I retract my previous post :-)