PDA

View Full Version : Spuds v Chelsea is making this weekends unpleasantness look like a vicarage tea party

7sisters
11-06-2023, 09:08 PM
Three goals chalked off, a red card and what's looks like a busy physio room up at Crews Hill. Finally :)

PSRB
11-07-2023, 09:35 AM
Three goals chalked off, a red card and what's looks like a busy physio room up at Crews Hill. Finally :)

You wouldn't see that high line at an U11 match, 2 reds, 2 injuries to vital players. "Oh, when the wheels, come falling off"

IUFG
11-07-2023, 09:54 AM
You wouldn't see that high line at an U11 match

Strange innit. Adopting a strategy of just waiting to be picked off by a through ball. Which happened at least 3 or 4 times in added time.

Still, **** 'em.

PSRB
11-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Strange innit. Adopting a strategy of just waiting to be picked off by a through ball. Which happened at least 3 or 4 times in added time.

Still, **** 'em.

It was absolutely mental, even a team as poor as Chelsea were going to eventually pick them off. Worst PL hat-trick of all time.

IUFG
11-07-2023, 10:06 AM
Worst PL hat-trick of all time.

he was ****e, was Jackson, missed a sitter for 4.

Best bit of last night was Vicario's reaction to the Mudryk 'challenge' :hehe:

PSRB
11-07-2023, 10:08 AM
he was ****e, was Jackson, missed a sitter for 4.

Best bit of last night was Vicario's reaction to the Mudryk 'challenge' :hehe:

Oli McBurnie would have had 5 or 6 and he's absolute gash

WES
11-07-2023, 10:30 AM

Hysterically funny and you'd like to think that things have returned to normality with the inevitable collapse now certain.

Having said that, some of the stuff they played for the first 20 min was rather worrying. And that ball from Maddison leading to their first :-(

PSRB
11-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Hysterically funny and you'd like to think that things have returned to normality with the inevitable collapse now certain.

Having said that, some of the stuff they played for the first 20 min was rather worrying. And that ball from Maddison leading to their first :-(

I still don't think he meant to play it to him, I think he was looking to hit the winger and under hit it and got lucky.

IUFG
11-07-2023, 10:40 AM
And that ball from Maddison leading to their first :-(

he's been a good buy for them, has that snidey ****.

a relative bargain too.

Peter
11-07-2023, 11:10 AM
It was absolutely mental, even a team as poor as Chelsea were going to eventually pick them off. Worst PL hat-trick of all time.

I've never seen anything like that. It was astonishing. I get he wants to be positive but that was crazy. Also, Chelsea were soooo bad that if you keep enough men behind the ball you have a decent chance of keeping them out.

Beginning to think we massively dodged a bullet with Mudryk. He was absolutely ****ing awful last night.

PSRB
11-07-2023, 11:12 AM
I've never seen anything like that. It was astonishing. I get he wants to be positive but that was crazy. Also, Chelsea were soooo bad that if you keep enough men behind the ball you have a decent chance of keeping them out.

Beginning to think we massively dodged a bullet with Mudryk. He was absolutely ****ing awful last night.

Regarding Mudryk, said exactly that to my mate, bullet dodged.

The Jackson 3rd (shame he didn't score 5) was hilarious, went round the keeper completely by accident.

Peter
11-07-2023, 11:16 AM
Regarding Mudryk, said exactly that to my mate, bullet dodged.

The Jackson 3rd (shame he didn't score 5) was hilarious, went round the keeper completely by accident.

That was ****ing funny. I was wondering if he was pretending to almost fall over or if he is just a dickhead :-)

He was absolutely dreadful. Missed two or three absolute sitters, constantly offside, and still came away with a hat trick!

To be fair, Spurs keeper looks pretty good. Bit flashy.