PDA

View Full Version : Ian Wright is 60 years old!

redgunamo
11-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Catching him up fast, aren't we.

PSRB
11-03-2023, 11:36 AM

Just turned 50 and have nowhere near his energy :-(

HBIWWWAHBAMIMO

pjlincs
11-03-2023, 11:48 AM

We?

Some of us are way past that. And it!!

Luis Anaconda
11-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Just turned 50 and have nowhere near his energy :-(

HBIWWWAHBAMIMO

or his money probably. Seems to become more of a legend every year.

Loved the bit on MotD when they mentioned Eddie could have become the first Arsenal player to score 4 goals in a Premier League match. Obviously Wrightie scored four against Everton once in the old first division - all set up by the same player as well

Peter
11-03-2023, 12:40 PM
or his money probably. Seems to become more of a legend every year.

Loved the bit on MotD when they mentioned Eddie could have become the first Arsenal player to score 4 goals in a Premier League match. Obviously Wrightie scored four against Everton once in the old first division - all set up by the same player as well

Two Arsenal players have scored 4 in a premier league match..... one is obvious, took me ages to get the second one!

Luis Anaconda
11-03-2023, 01:18 PM
Two Arsenal players have scored 4 in a premier league match..... one is obvious, took me ages to get the second one!

Oops - meant to say third. I was there for one of the others. He could have had 8 in that game

Peter
11-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Oops - meant to say third. I was there for one of the others. He could have had 8 in that game

Leeds, was it? Did he score one despite falling over before he hit it? :-)

Luis Anaconda
11-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Leeds, was it? Did he score one despite falling over before he hit it? :-)

It was - and better then that, he was clipped by Gary Kelly and still score as he was falling

Peter
11-03-2023, 01:35 PM
It was - and better then that, he was clipped by Gary Kelly and still score as he was falling

Yes, that was it! :-)

The other one was another pain in the arse at Anfield :-( I hate that place (apart from May 1989)