PDA

View Full Version : Do we feign indifference towards tonight’s beer cup game.

7sisters
11-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Just wondering what the rules are these days, now we’re back in the CL 🤔

WES
11-01-2023, 04:29 PM

We hope score 5 goals and then some Mexican looking chap chips the keeper for the 6th.

Followed by losing to a no mark club in the next round while playing mostly young players.

Twas ever thus, 7s.

John Bunnell
11-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Usually yes, but I hate West Ham. Ultimate cringe club ("West Ham are massive" stfu)

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-01-2023, 05:38 PM
We hope score 5 goals and then some Mexican looking chap chips the keeper for the 6th.

Followed by losing to a no mark club in the next round while playing mostly young players.

Twas ever thus, 7s.

I loved Carlos Vela's chips. When was the last time we scored a chip? I think I remember Eddie missing one last season. Ganpati willing, he can score one or more in this little period we're waiting for our Lord Jesus to get resurrected.

PSRB
11-02-2023, 08:24 AM

I've always hated the competition. It's just pointless.

AW had it right, Youth team with a smattering of 1st team bench players until you reach the semis.

redgunamo
11-02-2023, 10:53 AM
In fairness, a full Bayern München side lost to a third division team in the cup last night (FC Saarbrücken, currently 15th).

I've always hated the competition. It's just pointless.

AW had it right, Youth team with a smattering of 1st team bench players until you reach the semis.

PSRB
11-02-2023, 10:54 AM
In fairness, a full Bayern München side lost to a third division team in the cup last night (FC Saarbrücken, currently 15th).

Yes, I saw that. Didn't realise it was a full strength BM team though

redgunamo
11-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Only Kane missing; an unused sub.

Yes, I saw that. Didn't realise it was a full strength BM team though