PDA

View Full Version : Poor first half

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-21-2023, 05:20 PM
Zinchenko a liability at the back. Now I understand why you’d play him against Micky Mouse teams but it always looks suicidal to me playing him against anyone decent.

John Bunnell
10-21-2023, 05:51 PM
Raya looking like worst buy of the season potential.

7sisters
10-21-2023, 05:53 PM
Zinchenko a liability at the back. Now I understand why you’d play him against Micky Mouse teams but it always looks suicidal to me playing him against anyone decent.

I called a draw earlier but I can’t deny the feeling we were possibly going to come unstuck on this one.

7sisters
10-21-2023, 06:14 PM

Ramsey certainly deserves a run out in the CL

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-21-2023, 06:37 PM
Even when the commentators were wnaking themselves silly saying how good Chelsea were and dominating us I wasn’t going to have it even if he had of lost 2-0. We were poor, yes. Until the last 20 mins. Chelsea put up a good workman like performance where the battles hard. They were awful going forward though. They only scored 2 because of 2 complete flukes.

redgunamo
10-21-2023, 07:17 PM
Can't drop him now though.

redgunamo
10-21-2023, 07:19 PM
Right. They did shackle the skipper pretty well but that's was about it.

Even when the commentators were wnaking themselves silly saying how good Chelsea were and dominating us I wasn’t going to have it even if he had of lost 2-0. We were poor, yes. Until the last 20 mins. Chelsea put up a good workman like performance where the battles hard. They were awful going forward though. They only scored 2 because of 2 complete flukes.

PSRB
10-23-2023, 07:53 AM
Right. They did shackle the skipper pretty well but that's was about it.

The pitch was terrible, the ball wasn't rolling at all. Didn't suit our style at all.

As I said on Twitter, the happiest Arsenal player would have been Ramsdale, birth of his son and Raya puts in a shocker.

That Rice finish is not getting enough credit, the swazz (as my father-in-law would say regarding a golf shot) he put on the ball, to take it out of the keepers reach was amazing.