PDA

View Full Version : How come Spurs, who were quite **** last season,

Sir C
10-11-2023, 03:00 PM
sell their best player, bring in some no mark manager from a farmer’s league, and go top of the league instantly.

Is it a fugging conspirass?

PSRB
10-11-2023, 03:11 PM
sell their best player, bring in some no mark manager from a farmer’s league, and go top of the league instantly.

1. We were bloody awful against them and handed them a draw
2. They've played and beaten the 3 bottom sides and should have never got a point against either Sheff Utd (1-0 up in the 98th minute and managed to lose) or Luton (how many chances did they miss?!!)
3. Liverpool should have gotten a point against them

They will fall away.

Chief Arrowhead
10-11-2023, 04:47 PM
2. They've played and beaten the 3 bottom sides and should have never got a point against either Sheff Utd (1-0 up in the 98th minute and managed to lose) or Luton (how many chances did they miss?!!)

They will fall away.

They do have a distinct advantage by not having Europe to contend with. Travel, injuries, etc.

which makes me recall--- what season was it when they played the bare minimum of 40 matches? 38 league and lost their first FA Cup and Milk Cup match? 99-00 or something like that?

7sisters
10-11-2023, 04:50 PM

I’m not sure but what’s certain is that it clearly shows up Conte for the whining skid mark that we all believed him to be.

PSRB
10-12-2023, 07:28 AM
They do have a distinct advantage by not having Europe to contend with. Travel, injuries, etc.

which makes me recall--- what season was it when they played the bare minimum of 40 matches? 38 league and lost their first FA Cup and Milk Cup match? 99-00 or something like that?

Well, they're on course do it again.

Luis Anaconda
10-12-2023, 10:09 AM

They will fall away.

That Sheffield United game still annoys me - idiot up front for United didn't help

PSRB
10-12-2023, 10:13 AM
That Sheffield United game still annoys me - idiot up front for United didn't help

Oli McBurnie? He's a fecking useless, carthorse.

John Bunnell
10-12-2023, 11:37 AM
"Ange Ball" lol what a crock of sh*t.

Peter
10-12-2023, 01:00 PM
I’m not sure but what’s certain is that it clearly shows up Conte for the whining skid mark that we all believed him to be.

Yep, They underachieved last season by a fair way. Conte was 100% the wrong manager for them.

Chief Arrowhead
10-12-2023, 04:26 PM
Well, they're on course do it again.

They are! Lost to Fulham on penalties! Crash out of the FA Cup and it will be the bare minimum 40 once again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL