PDA

View Full Version : Another one signed up for the long term

PSRB
09-22-2023, 08:13 AM
5 year contract for Odegaard. :-)

John Bunnell
09-22-2023, 10:44 AM
For some reason I thought this was already done, I just read he's now our highest paid player. Rightly so. He's head & shoulders above the rest IMHO. Bergkamp vibes.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
09-22-2023, 10:57 AM
For some reason I thought this was already done, I just read he's now our highest paid player. Rightly so. He's head & shoulders above the rest IMHO. Bergkamp vibes.

He could get to a level beyond both Cesc and Bergkamp the way he's going. Important long term signing.

John Bunnell
09-22-2023, 11:10 AM
He could get to a level beyond both Cesc and Bergkamp the way he's going. Important long term signing.

My favourite Arsenal player currently by far. His goal on Wednesday was fabulous. Little dummy shot to beat the defender, opens up the space and creates the angle and laser guided shot into the corner. 😍

IUFG
09-22-2023, 11:26 AM

Steady on, old chap.

Until Odegaard does someone's face like Dennis did on Steve Lomas, he's got a mountain to climb...

PSRB
09-22-2023, 11:39 AM
Steady on, old chap.

Until Odegaard does someone's face like Dennis did on Steve Lomas, he's got a mountain to climb...

Fairly sure he couldn't mug off a CB the way Bergkamp did for THAT goal.

IUFG
09-22-2023, 11:42 AM

Dennis mugged off many a CB over the years, but I think he was a leeeetle bit taking the piss, that night :love:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-22-2023, 01:37 PM

I hope Ødin has it in him, but I still haven't seen him do the control then goal thing like DB did for the 3rd vs Leicester or vs the Argies.

Not many have, mind.