PDA

View Full Version : 4 goals, clean sheet, everyone plays well incl Kai, Seville drop pts at home vs a

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-20-2023, 09:04 PM
club from my fave European country and the Mancs lose in heart-breaking fashion.

No injuries or suspensions, ESR and RN get their first mins of the season and combine to make the fourth and the glw cooked lovely food while I watched the footie.

All in all - Jai Shree Ganesha.

7sisters
09-20-2023, 09:56 PM
club from my fave European country and the Mancs lose in heart-breaking fashion.

No injuries or suspensions, ESR and RN get their first mins of the season and combine to make the fourth and the glw cooked lovely food while I watched the footie.

Havertz listed as worst player in an AFC shirt on BBC ratings..,. Again

09-20-2023, 10:29 PM

Dear God. 2-3 yeas ago that was always GX.....

PSRB
09-21-2023, 07:38 AM

Actually thought he got much better as the game went on. Started to actually look confident

WES
09-21-2023, 07:51 AM

And the great result means Bunnell and AAR won't be posting today :thumbup:

John Bunnell
09-21-2023, 08:34 AM
And the great result means Bunnell and AAR won't be posting today :thumbup:

Hello. Great result, but it's what we should be doing at home to PSV. A convincing win against Spurs is what I'm hoping for thanks.

John Bunnell
09-21-2023, 08:35 AM

It's all the African and Asian Arsenal fans that gauge their opinion from TikTok.

PSRB
09-21-2023, 08:37 AM
Hello. Great result, but it's what we should be doing at home to PSV. A convincing win against Spurs is what I'm hoping for thanks.

I'll take a scrappy 98th minute winner, anything, as long as we win!

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
09-21-2023, 09:02 AM

I thought he looked good. Held it up well and kept it ticking over. Looked good in the air too when pushed further up towards the end. Havertz problem is his price and wages. If he cost £30m and was on 100’000 a week people would be quite happy with his season so far.

redgunamo
09-21-2023, 10:11 AM
Gabriel Jesus played nicely too; he's got his full stride back.

IUFG
09-21-2023, 11:32 AM

that body swerve to put the defender in a different postcode :love:

09-21-2023, 12:19 PM

Good point, Red.

That was as good as I've seen him play. His control, run and pass was perfect for the 2nd and his goal {sublime control and finish} all came from his control of Raya's long kick at the start of the move.

There was a case for him being our best player before injury last season. Ganpati willing, this season we'll really see what he can do.