Nottingham Forest

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Nottingham Forest

We needs a Raya sunshine now

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-09-2023, 11:41 AM

Surely we should have done this deal in a few days - like 1 min after the teams are announced so he can't play against us. Btw, as our official statto, how many former Gooner goalies will now be playing for PL sides?

Leno, Emi, Turner. Isn't Flappy playing for someone? Is this a record? What happened to the Wop with the Keown eyebrows?

Ironically, in all those years between Mad Jens and Rambo, we had one truly world class keeper and we gave away Sir Chez for free just for having a fag. I loved Wojtek. He had some of the calmness of Big Paddy or Spunky and a bit of Jens' nuttiness. I'm hoping Rambo becomes an all-time great.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2023, 11:48 AM
Surely we should have done this deal in a few days - like 1 min after the teams are announced so he can't play against us. Btw, as our official statto, how many former Gooner goalies will now be playing for PL sides?

Leno, Emi, Turner. Isn't Flappy playing for someone? Is this a record? What happened to the Wop with the Keown eyebrows?

Ironically, in all those years between Mad Jens and Rambo, we had one truly world class keeper and we gave away Sir Chez for free just for having a fag. I loved Wojtek. He had some of the calmness of Big Paddy or Spunky and a bit of Jens' nuttiness. I'm hoping Rambo becomes an all-time great.

Fabianski is still at West Ham. Think you mean Vito Mannone with the eyebrows - he was at Monaco for a while, now with Lorient.

We sold Szczesny for €15 million - didn't lose him on a free. Not sure calmness was one of his traits either though

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-09-2023, 12:41 PM
Fabianski is still at West Ham. Think you mean Vito Mannone with the eyebrows - he was at Monaco for a while, now with Lorient.

We sold Szczesny for €15 million - didn't lose him on a free. Not sure calmness was one of his traits either though

Ok, calmness isn't quite the right term. Reassuring presence, then. Unflappable, not panicky when coming for corners and crosses etc.

Is 4 former 'keepers at PL clubs any sort of record?

But yes, Vito. I had hopes for him, initially. His eyes were mad like Jens and his eyebrows were intimidating like Keown.

Luis Anaconda
08-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Ok, calmness isn't quite the right term. Reassuring presence, then. Unflappable, not panicky when coming for corners and crosses etc.

Is 4 former 'keepers at PL clubs any sort of record?

But yes, Vito. I had hopes for him, initially. His eyes were mad like Jens and his eyebrows were intimidating like Keown.
:thumbup: I know what you mean

No idea on the record but I guess it must be close - certainly for four first choices

Pat Vegas
08-10-2023, 08:24 AM
Nottingham Forest

:noah: She died in May

Luis Anaconda
08-10-2023, 08:35 AM
:noah: She died in May

Are you saying We Don't Need Another Hero?

Pat Vegas
08-10-2023, 10:00 AM
Are you saying We Don't Need Another Hero?

might be a load of bullocks

redgunamo
08-10-2023, 11:29 AM
Very good, F.

Luis Anaconda
08-10-2023, 11:34 AM

Mae be surely

redgunamo
08-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Silly question, but what's in it for Brentford? :shrug:

Pat Vegas
08-10-2023, 07:17 PM

They get Ivan Toney back in January. Though that hasn’t anything to do with anything.

Creative accounting on our behalf I would guess.

Luis Anaconda
08-11-2023, 12:16 PM

I'm not really sure Red, so not a stupid question

Pat Vegas
08-11-2023, 02:01 PM
I'm not really sure Red, so not a stupid question

the way we've scrutctured this deal makes me wonder if we still have one more target this summer.

pjlincs
08-11-2023, 04:33 PM
the way we've scrutctured this deal makes me wonder if we still have one more target this summer.

Late bid for Harry?