PDA

View Full Version : I am not too concerned about a pre season win

PSRB
07-27-2023, 07:48 AM
:-)

Just seen the highlights and Saka and Trossard both look in tip top condition (I'll ignore Saka's awful penalty).

Trossard's 2nd was a cracking finish.

Pat Vegas
07-27-2023, 08:13 AM

Just seen the highlights and Saka and Trossard both look in tip top condition (I'll ignore Saka's awful penalty).

I am glad to see Vieira score too, he always seems a sad looking character.

PSRB
07-27-2023, 08:15 AM
I am glad to see Vieira score too, he always seems a sad looking character.

Lovely finish too.

He is just a really odd body shape, his head is far too big.

Luis Anaconda
07-27-2023, 08:24 AM
Lovely finish too.

He is just a really odd body shape, his head is far too big.

I've been thinking that too. Could be a lovely player in there bit don't think he'll get the run of games he needs

Pat Vegas
07-27-2023, 09:01 AM
he reminds me a bit of Rosicky.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-27-2023, 09:46 AM
I've said it before but in the CL this year we should fear no one but Man City. That Barca team has nothing, none of their outfield players would get anywhere near a start for us. 5-3 makes the game look a lot closer than it was. All of their goals came about because of dreadful mistakes at the back for us. And we completely bossed the game on top of that as they couldn't get out of their own half. It may well have been a friendly on paper but their players didn't play that way. They were trying to two foot tackle us off the pitch the whole game.

7sisters
07-27-2023, 12:54 PM

Trossard was incredible. Real selection headache for Arteta this season. Hopefully the morons will start to get off of Havertz’s back too, although I doubt it .