PDA

View Full Version : We are a little bit slow with the old transfer announcements.

Pat Vegas
07-12-2023, 09:53 AM
If I remember Chelsea had agreed the deal for Mudryk on a friday and he was at the stadium the next day.

I think a big deal should be made of the Rice signing, (I assume they already filmed the stuff at the emirates this past weekend)

Luis Anaconda
07-12-2023, 11:42 AM
If I remember Chelsea had agreed the deal for Mudryk on a friday and he was at the stadium the next day.

I think a big deal should be made of the Rice signing, (I assume they already filmed the stuff at the emirates this past weekend)

He's on holiday after a prolonged season - will be done before Sunday as we fly to America then. We announced Jorginho the same day we signed him, likewise Trossard - bit easier in January when it's midseason

Pat Vegas
07-12-2023, 12:05 PM
He's on holiday after a prolonged season - will be done before Sunday as we fly to America then. We announced Jorginho the same day we signed him, likewise Trossard - bit easier in January when it's midseason

He seems to be at some adidas training place. But a different adidas training place to the club

How about Mr timber?

redgunamo
07-12-2023, 12:31 PM
We've had to sell our training ground to pay for him :-(

He seems to be at some adidas training place. But a different adidas training place to the club

How about Mr timber?