Most important signing of the summer.

Pat Vegas
07-07-2023, 02:18 PM
and Warner gone by Broad for 17th time

Mbappe next

PSRB
07-07-2023, 02:32 PM
Mbappe next

I wish, that said, would he not completely destabilise the dressing room. There's also a few other issues;
He'll go to Madrid
We couldn't afford him if sold
We couldn't afford his wages if he leaves next summer on a free

Apart from that.....

redgunamo
07-07-2023, 02:51 PM
I've gone off him now anyway. I want "Foffie" Williams instead lol.

I wish, that said, would he not completely destabilise the dressing room. There's also a few other issues;
He'll go to Madrid

Apart from that.....

Pat Vegas
07-07-2023, 02:58 PM
He'll go to Madrid

Apart from that.....

I was thinking perhaps if Madrid do buy him they may need some funds, anyone we can take off their hands? we have a good relationship with them.

apart from that I can't figure out some sort of loan deal for him for a year and let him go to madrid later.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Most important signing of the summer.

Given we got Saka before hand, you really could say yes. Hopefully Declan will be a Paddy V. But losing Saliba would be a nightmare.

Also, giving Saliba and Saka 4 years and the 2 Gabbies 5 years means we don't have all the renewals coming up at the same time.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-08-2023, 12:25 AM
Given we got Saka before hand, you really could say yes. Hopefully Declan will be a Paddy V. But losing Saliba would be a nightmare.

Also, giving Saliba and Saka 4 years and the 2 Gabbies 5 years means we don't have all the renewals coming up at the same time.

I'd genuinely say this current Arsenal team have more chance of winning the CL than any team in our history. Tbh, only against Man City should we be seen as underdogs. If we can strike when they're off form/players aging/banned by FIFA then we could be really looking at something special.

7sisters
07-08-2023, 11:36 AM
I'd genuinely say this current Arsenal team have more chance of winning the CL than any team in our history. Tbh, only against Man City should we be seen as underdogs. If we can strike when they're off form/players aging/banned by FIFA then we could be really looking at something special.

Even when the gods favour us, we always seem to find a way to bottle it in Europe.