redgunamo
07-05-2023, 12:06 PM
:-| Paul Merson.

Cesc?.......

IUFG
07-05-2023, 12:10 PM
And his hero is John Terry :-(

Lest we forget...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/29/article-0-00DA7B8F00000578-603_964x681.jpg

Luis Anaconda
07-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Lest we forget...

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/29/article-0-00DA7B8F00000578-603_964x681.jpg

didn't Mike Riley give a free kick to Manchester United for that?

IUFG
07-05-2023, 01:15 PM
didn't Mike Riley give a free kick to Manchester United for that?

:sigh:

https://youtu.be/mM747L9Wf8M

Luis Anaconda
07-05-2023, 02:49 PM
:sigh:

https://youtu.be/mM747L9Wf8M

Never. Going. To. Get. Bored :)

Rich
07-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Cesc?.......

Cesc died for me when he was subbed off for Chelsea against Arsenal; pointed at the badge and nodded to the Arsenal fans.

He can go away for all I'm concerned.

IUFG
07-05-2023, 03:11 PM

689K views.

Half of them via awimb :thumbup:

PSRB
07-05-2023, 04:21 PM

:hehe: Nope, me neither

WES
07-06-2023, 07:41 AM
:hehe: Nope, me neither

I promised myself I would never watch it again, but I did :-(

I always stop it just as that jug-headed Scouse c*nt is about to dive over Sol's leg. By that point I need a lay down and some deep breathing exercises anyway. :mad:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-06-2023, 08:29 AM
People go on about how terrible the referee was at Old Trafford that day. That was nothing compared to the FA cup final defeat to Liverpool.

WES
07-06-2023, 08:52 AM
People go on about how terrible the referee was at Old Trafford that day. That was nothing compared to the FA cup final defeat to Liverpool.

You need to get off the crack, AAR. We may have been on the short end in the Cup final, all teams have experienced that. It happens. Referees are human and football is an imperfect game.

What happened that day at OT was on an entirely different level. From the selection of ManU's favourite cheat by the FA, to the 'kick them off the pitch because we can't play football with them' tactics by that red faced Jock c*nt to Riley and the lino blatantly cheating to that Scouse c*nt diving to win the game to the relative lack of outrage from the journos about what had happened.

Right, I feel another laydown coming on.

PSRB
07-06-2023, 08:55 AM
You need to get off the crack, AAR. We may have been on the short end in the Cup final, all teams have experienced that. It happens. Referees are human and football is an imperfect game.

What happened that day at OT was on an entirely different level. From the selection of ManU's favourite cheat by the FA, to the 'kick them off the pitch because we can't play football with them' tactics by that red faced Jock c*nt to Riley and the lino blatantly cheating to that Scouse c*nt diving to win the game to the relative lack of outrage from the journos about what had happened.

Right, I feel another laydown coming on.

:nod: the 2 matches aren't even close. United game was rigged, FA Cup final was just ****e refereeing.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-06-2023, 09:00 AM
:nod: the 2 matches aren't even close. United game was rigged, FA Cup final was just ****e refereeing.

Twice Stephane Henchoz deliberately stopped the ball going over the line with his hand to take one for the team. They weren't even given as fouls nevermind straight red cards and stone wall penalties.

IUFG
07-06-2023, 09:07 AM
Twice Stephane Henchoz deliberately stopped the ball going over the line with his hand to take one for the team. They weren't even given as fouls nevermind straight red cards and stone wall penalties.

Oh, the reffing was poor in that final but, as others have said, there was an agenda in that OT match.

The fact that Van Nistelrooy can stamp down on Ashley Cole in front of both the referee and the lino and not get a straight red almost defies the laws of physics, never mind the game. And that was was just ONE of the 3 or 4 red cards that should have been shown to yanited players. I'm still :mad: after all these years. :hehe:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Oh, the reffing was poor in that final but, as others have said, there was an agenda in that OT match.

The fact that Van Nistelrooy can stamp down on Ashley Cole in front of both the referee and the lino and not get a straight red almost defies the laws of physics, never mind the game. And that was was just ONE of the 3 or 4 red cards that should have been shown to yanited players. I'm still :mad: after all these years. :hehe:

OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.

WES
07-06-2023, 11:42 AM
OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.

Well, if you want to focus on ****e refereeing in a Cup final AAR, who was that appalling, straight backed, scrawny little cheat who denied us 3 or 4 clear penalties and we went on to win?

Was it Lee Probert? And Hull City? :rubchin:

Luis Anaconda
07-06-2023, 12:12 PM

The thing that was never explained from that Cup final - and still bugs me - was how the referee clearly lied. He said he didn't give the first pen - the most blatant you would see - as he deemed it accidental, yet he gave a goal kick meaning he can't have seen it. Lying fat ****