Them's the rules, play by them!

:rubchin:

PSRB
07-03-2023, 12:48 PM
same old Aussies, always cheating?

or

A bit of both. Bairstow was a bit daft but Cummins still should withdrawn the appeal, imo. That said across both tests the Aussies have been pushing what I'd say is acceptable. Constant appealing in the first test by Smith every time the ball went past the bat, the Smith catch & the Starc catch. Essentially, they can't help themselves

WES
07-03-2023, 01:00 PM
A bit of both. Bairstow was a bit daft but Cummins still should withdrawn the appeal, imo. That said across both tests the Aussies have been pushing what I'd say is acceptable. Constant appealing in the first test by Smith every time the ball went past the bat, the Smith catch & the Starc catch. Essentially, they can't help themselves

One of the very few times I have ever agreed with Boycott :hehe:

'if you want to win at all costs, cricket isn't the game for you'

Quite amusing watching that bogan Warner squaring up to MCC members in the Long Room, mind :clap:

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Dirty cheats, of course, but what you gonna do. We should've beaten them at CRICKET!

Two great test matches, but bloody hell.

same old Aussies, always cheating?

or

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2023, 01:48 PM

I've come to the conclusion they can just **** off

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-03-2023, 02:05 PM
I've come to the conclusion they can just **** off

2011{maybe????} Bell on about 130 vs India. Last ball before tea. Similar thing but from the boundary.

MSD withdraws the appeal cos he is a gent from a civilised nation with a globally respected culture. You can fill in the rest about Convicts yourselves.

PSRB
07-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Dirty cheats, of course, but what you gonna do. We should've beaten them at CRICKET!

Two great test matches, but bloody hell.

I strongly suspect that if we'd actually played properly (and I still mean positively, just not reckless), we'd be 2-0 up. Certainly 1-1

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2023, 02:47 PM
I strongly suspect that if we'd actually played properly (and I still mean positively, just not reckless), we'd be 2-0 up. Certainly 1-1

Indeed - useless ****ers

PSRB
07-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Indeed - useless ****ers

The thing is, you know at least one test will end in a draw due to weather. Quite possibly, Headingley, as after the 1st 2 days the forecast is not great.

Oh...it's Old Trafford after that. That'll definitely rain.