PDA

View Full Version : Have we signed Mbappe yet.

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 12:29 PM
It might be worth letting Mikel have a go at him; see if he can work his magic and make SOMETHING of the lad before it's too late.

Yes, one is in favour of this deal
:thumbup:

PSRB
07-03-2023, 12:39 PM
It might be worth letting Mikel have a go at him; see if he can work his magic and make SOMETHING of the lad before it's too late.

I saw some random ITK post that :hehe: Never going to happen. Madrid written all over it

WES
07-03-2023, 12:42 PM

He wants 4mil a week, red. :hehe: Pounds sterling that is...

He can pull the other one imo :hehe:

PSRB
07-03-2023, 12:44 PM

Our ladies have made an excellent signing in Russo.

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 01:05 PM
:-\ loooooooool.

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 01:16 PM
Oh, well. Aurelien Tchouameni it is then. Real Madrid can't have EVERYONE, can they :-(

I saw some random ITK post that :hehe: Never going to happen. Madrid written all over it

PSRB
07-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Oh, well. Aurelien Tchouameni it is then. Real Madrid can't have EVERYONE, can they :-(

Some might say that about us so far this summer! We have been linked with just about everyone.

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Mind games, innit. Everyone seems terrified we actually mean it lol.

Some might say that about us so far this summer! We have been linked with just about everyone.

redgunamo
07-03-2023, 01:52 PM
I'm reading we closed the stadium today to make way for her announcement. Fair enough.

Our ladies have made an excellent signing in Russo.

Pat Vegas
07-03-2023, 02:43 PM

It would kill Eddie :shout: