PDA

View Full Version : Wobblers

7sisters
07-03-2023, 08:10 AM
It’s taken a day or so in this Cretan Hotel to notice it’s mostly full of Swedes. Not so much on account of the language, more, the total absence of obese bloaters, wobbling and shovelling at everything at the breakfast buffet.
It’s as if a Time Machine has spirited me back to the early 80’s. 🤔

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2023, 10:17 AM
It’s taken a day or so in this Cretan Hotel to notice it’s mostly full of Swedes. Not so much on account of the language, more, the total absence of obese bloaters, wobbling and shovelling at everything at the breakfast buffet.
It’s as if a Time Machine has spirited me back to the early 80’s. ��

are they nice Swedes, 7?

PSRB
07-03-2023, 10:26 AM
are they nice Swedes, 7?

They usually get barred or refused service by the 2nd night :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
07-03-2023, 11:20 AM
They usually get barred or refused service by the 2nd night :hehe:

But they are no Finnish when it comes to drinking

PSRB
07-03-2023, 11:29 AM
But they are no Finnish when it comes to drinking

That's what I meant, they're generally rubbish. They go mad as it's so much cheaper than home and can't handle it. Most nightclubs in ski resorts won't let Swedes in :hehe:

We had to vouch for a lad we met to let him in to a club and about an hour later we went up to the bouncers and told him to throw him out as we was out of control! :hehe:

7sisters
07-04-2023, 07:38 AM
are they nice Swedes, 7?

They seem very pleasant. None of their usual alcohol indulgences or warped humour gags…, but, then again, I don’t really understand what they’re saying ?
If only BGG was still around. 🤔

WES
07-04-2023, 07:51 AM
They seem very pleasant. None of their usual alcohol indulgences or warped humour gags…, but, then again, I don’t really understand what they’re saying ?
If only BGG was still around. ��

Whilst I appreciated Freddie on the pitch, I always had the sneaky suspicion that he was an utter c*nt off of it.

How much that is related to the Swedey bit, who knows? :shrug:

redgunamo
07-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Good point. Perhaps fatherhood(?) finished him off at last :-(

If only BGG was still around. 🤔

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Whilst I appreciated Freddie on the pitch, I always had the sneaky suspicion that he was an utter c*nt off of it.

How much that is related to the Swedey bit, who knows? :shrug:

Who was that Eyetie team he scored a late 2nd against at Highbury after Dennis kept his foot over the ball on the edge of their box? He had two defenders in front on him and then a third joined them, as all the while DB10 rolled the ball backwards and forwards.

They were entranced, just staring at the ball, so didn't notice Freddie's run when Dennis flicked it into his path and Freddie finished with aplomb. Was it Juve?

PSRB
07-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Who was that Eyetie team he scored a late 2nd against at Highbury after Dennis kept his foot over the ball on the edge of their box? He had two defenders in front on him and then a third joined them, as all the while DB10 rolled the ball backwards and forwards.

They were entranced, just staring at the ball, so didn't notice Freddie's run when Dennis flicked it into his path and Freddie finished with aplomb. Was it Juve?

Yes, it was Juve.