PDA

View Full Version : For those who have sky - what are you paying a month?

Pat Vegas
06-30-2023, 09:13 AM
I am paying £120 and when I got to renew online with their special deal it works out way more.

can't be arsed to ring them. it's like renewing my car insurance :furious:

PSRB
06-30-2023, 09:17 AM
I am paying £120 and when I got to renew online with their special deal it works out way more.

£105 I think.

My car insurance tried to load my renewal, 5 minutes later on a comparison site I got it £100 cheaper

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
06-30-2023, 09:42 AM
Firestick. Every sky channel, ppv, all 3 0’clock kickoffs and every channel in the world basically for £60 a year.

Pat Vegas
06-30-2023, 09:54 AM
Firestick. Every sky channel, ppv, all 3 0’clock kickoffs and every channel in the world basically for £60 a year.

weirdly I have one of those too, But I let the Mrs use it for the Italian telly

IUFG
06-30-2023, 11:54 AM

£79 for all the Sky packages (Sports, movies, etc) - I haggled with them at the end of my previous contract which ended up being over £100 per month.

I told them £79 was better than zero and, eventually (after several conversations with their 'supervisor'), they agreed as long as I signed up for 18 months instead of 12...

Plus I have a Firestick for those 3 o'clock KOs :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
06-30-2023, 12:28 PM
£79 for all the Sky packages (Sports, movies, etc) - I haggled with them at the end of my previous contract which ended up being over £100 per month.

I told them £79 was better than zero and, eventually (after several conversations with their 'supervisor'), they agreed as long as I signed up for 18 months instead of 12...

Plus I have a Firestick for those 3 o'clock KOs :thumbup:

I will give them a ring later. I have the internet with them too but they are taking the piss

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
06-30-2023, 06:20 PM

Where do you get that?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-01-2023, 12:36 AM
Where do you get that?

I’d imagine inquiring within any pc repair shop type place would be the way to go. :tapsnose:. The firestick itself is about £35 in Argos. Then you just need Dodgy Dave to set you up.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-01-2023, 10:51 PM
I’d imagine inquiring within any pc repair shop type place would be the way to go. :tapsnose:. The firestick itself is about £35 in Argos. Then you just need Dodgy Dave to set you up.

Cheers.

FFS more fücking characters.