PDA

View Full Version : I notice a lot of rival fans are slagging us off for over paying for Rice

Pat Vegas
06-29-2023, 08:19 AM
and a few of our own.

And from you will lose him to city - you've overpaid

however it's a good sign, means the rest of the teams are starting to get worried about The Arsenal.

PSRB
06-29-2023, 08:41 AM
We may well have but it's not my money.

Pat Vegas
06-29-2023, 08:47 AM
We may well have but it's not my money.

I don't mind. it's a good sign that we mean business. I don't think we'll over pay on everyone like some of the other teams.

I did wonder how Arsenal would react after last seasons form. and it's very promising. also looks like we will clear some of the deadwood
Timber is very interesting. and I hope Havertz is a success.

PSRB
06-29-2023, 08:57 AM
I don't mind. it's a good sign that we mean business. I don't think we'll over pay on everyone like some of the other teams.

I did wonder how Arsenal would react after last seasons form. and it's very promising. also looks like we will clear some of the deadwood

I think Havertz is a bigger gamble than Rice but he's definitely a very good player, just Arteta can bring the best out of him.

redgunamo
06-29-2023, 10:36 AM
No pun intended. :nod:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
06-29-2023, 10:37 AM
I think Havertz is a bigger gamble than Rice but he's definitely a very good player, just Arteta can bring the best out of him.

If you had to say we over paid on one then it was deffo on Havertz. The £30m range seemed fair considering his season and wages. Mad the difference in his cost and Maddison.

redgunamo
06-29-2023, 10:39 AM
**** 'em. For us, hundred-million pound players are LIKE a trophy.

and a few of our own.

And from you will lose him to city - you've overpaid

however it's a good sign, means the rest of the teams are starting to get worried about The Arsenal.

IUFG
06-29-2023, 10:47 AM
**** 'em. For us, hundred-million pound players are LIKE a trophy.

Most Expensive Premier League Player Trophy :cloud9:

redgunamo
06-29-2023, 10:56 AM
Unthinkable, unbelievable really :cloud9:

Now then, where does he play?

Most Expensive Premier League Player Trophy :cloud9: