PDA

View Full Version : Great, City in for Rice

PSRB
06-15-2023, 09:01 AM
Thankfully, I think he wants to stay in London

7sisters
06-15-2023, 11:29 AM
Twitter having a collective wetty and sharpening their knives over Edu. You’d like to think people realise that Edu is just a front man for the purse string holders in these situations but sadly not.

PSRB
06-15-2023, 11:34 AM
Twitter having a collective wetty and sharpening their knives over Edu. You’d like to think people realise that Edu is just a front man for the purse string holders in these situations but sadly not.

Indeed, plus if City do go in 100% there's sod all we can do about it. I think it's West Ham trying to create a bidding war

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2023, 12:24 PM

Expecting the muppets to understand anything as complicated as that 7. And in the money men's defence they are clearly putting up significant funds - doesn't mean we can - or will - just spunk it away on anyone like Chelsea. We weren't even in the conversation for Rice until recently but now we are favourites - progress of a sort

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2023, 12:25 PM
Indeed, plus if City do go in 100% there's sod all we can do about it. I think it's West Ham trying to create a bidding war

definitely a whiff of that. Doubt Kelvin Phillips will give Rice a good recommendation of City though

PSRB
06-15-2023, 12:34 PM
definitely a whiff of that. Doubt Kelvin Phillips will give Rice a good recommendation of City though

I said much the same on Twitter. He knows he'll be a definite starter for us

PSRB
06-15-2023, 01:28 PM
Expecting the muppets to understand anything as complicated as that 7. And in the money men's defence they are clearly putting up significant funds - doesn't mean we can - or will - just spunk it away on anyone like Chelsea. We weren't even in the conversation for Rice until recently but now we are favourites - progress of a sort

spurs offering £50m for Maddison & Harvey Barnes!!! :hehe: and people are saying we're low-balling!!!

Luis Anaconda
06-15-2023, 01:43 PM
spurs offering £50m for Maddison & Harvey Barnes!!! :hehe: and people are saying we're low-balling!!!

Levy is a genius remember. I would take Barnes though

PSRB
06-15-2023, 02:02 PM
Levy is a genius remember. I would take Barnes though

I like Barnes as well, in fact I'd have both but I'd expect to pay £65m-70m for the pair

PSRB
06-16-2023, 09:54 AM
City buying Kovacic, so absolute *******s they're in for Rice

Pat Vegas
06-16-2023, 09:56 AM
City buying Kovacic, so absolute *******s they're in for Rice

:nod: it's the standard other club is in for our target story. It's usually Chelsea. or Napoli in the past.

PSRB
06-16-2023, 10:05 AM
:nod: it's the standard other club is in for our target story. It's usually Chelsea. or Napoli in the past.

It seems to be Munich this summer

Luis Anaconda
06-16-2023, 10:06 AM
It seems to be Munich this summer

Who'd want to come here ;)

PSRB
06-16-2023, 10:11 AM
Who'd want to come here ;)

Well, quite