PDA

View Full Version : I think people seem to be 'outraged' with Boris for the wrong reason.

Pat Vegas
06-15-2023, 08:37 AM
The problem seems that he 'knowlingly' broke the rule covid rules.

When really they should be pissed off that they knew the rules were a load of old *******s.

That's about as political I get. Have we signed Cobra Kai Havertz yet?

PSRB
06-15-2023, 08:46 AM
The problem seems that he 'knowlingly' broke the rule covid rules.

When really they should be pissed off that they knew the rules were a load of old *******s.

That's about as political I get. Have we signed Cobra Kai Havertz yet?

I've lost complete interest in politics, they're all crooks. Labour and Libs don't know what a woman is. Frankly, it's a complete ****show.

Havertz for £30m, yes, £70m, no

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
06-15-2023, 08:49 AM
I've lost complete interest in politics, they're all crooks. Labour and Libs don't know what a woman is. Frankly, it's a complete ****show.

Havertz for £30m, yes, £70m, no

Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by Labour.

PSRB
06-15-2023, 08:57 AM
Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by Labour.

Pretty much. Labour (apart from not knowing what a woman is), don't seem to have any actual 'policies'. They are just riding the conservative catastrophe wave. I can still see Labour managing to come 2nd in a one horse race, mind

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
06-15-2023, 09:09 AM
Pretty much. Labour (apart from not knowing what a woman is), don't seem to have any actual 'policies'. They are just riding the conservative catastrophe wave. I can still see Labour managing to come 2nd in a one horse race, mind

I like my women how I like my coffee. Without a cock.