PDA

View Full Version : All going well at spurs, I see.

PSRB
05-25-2023, 08:45 AM
****ing clowns :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2023, 10:11 AM
****ing clowns :hehe:

It's astonishing how Levy stays in that role. I know he part owns the club but you have to think Joe Lewis doesn't give a **** or he would have moved him on. Long may it last.

Luis Anaconda
05-25-2023, 10:22 AM
It's astonishing how Levy stays in that role. I know he part owns the club but you have to think Joe Lewis doesn't give a **** or he would have moved him on. Long may it last.

After Celtic's Aussie now it seems

PSRB
05-25-2023, 12:49 PM

The whole Joe Lewis thing is weird, he clearly doesn't give much of a toss but yet he let them build a £1bn stadium. Just a very odd club

PSRB
05-25-2023, 02:10 PM
After Celtic's Aussie now it seems

and Luis Enrique or Postecoglou...... yeah, right

PSRB
05-30-2023, 07:56 AM

To add further to this, they're nuts turning down £100m+ for Kane, he's one year left and they need to finance a massive rebuild, for which they have no money. They should have sold him to City

Doughboy-TSL
05-30-2023, 08:13 AM
They'd be F*cked without Kane. Let's hope he leaves asap. :wave::-)

PSRB
05-30-2023, 08:18 AM
They'd be F*cked without Kane. Let's hope he leaves asap. :wave::-)

:wave: He's like their heroin. He's at the back end of his career and they need to kick the habit or he'll just leave on a free next season and then they'll have nothing to replace him with. Surely, take the £100m and bring in a new striker? Anyway, that's their problem.

You well?

Doughboy-TSL
05-30-2023, 08:24 AM
All good, mate. You?

I saw Ben Dimech at the weekend and we were talking about AWIMB so I thought I'd try and log in to see if it still existed! :hehe: :old:

PSRB
05-30-2023, 08:36 AM
All good, mate. You?

I saw Ben Dimech at the weekend and we were talking about AWIMB so I thought I'd try and log in to see if it still existed! :hehe: :old:

Yes, all good. Will try and get down for at least one match next season and the Manchester away games next season. Ben did have a ticket for United away but it was too short notice.

Yes, a few of us still here with nothing better to do :-)

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
05-30-2023, 10:12 AM
:wave: He's like their heroin. He's at the back end of his career and they need to kick the habit or he'll just leave on a free next season and then they'll have nothing to replace him with. Surely, take the £100m and bring in a new striker? Anyway, that's their problem.

You well?

£100m isn't much when it guarantees they 10000% wont get cl money next time around. Similar to us potentially selling Saliba due to his last year of his contract. If he made it clear he wont sign an extension and it left us with the option of lose him for free in a year or cash in i'd lose him on a free everytime. I suspect if he's fit for 75% of our league games next year we'll easily get into the cl again. That's worth far for more than £50m we'd get in the summer.

PSRB
05-30-2023, 10:27 AM
£100m isn't much when it guarantees they 10000% wont get cl money next time around. Similar to us potentially selling Saliba due to his last year of his contract. If he made it clear he wont sign an extension and it left us with the option of lose him for free in a year or cash in i'd lose him on a free everytime. I suspect if he's fit for 75% of our league games next year we'll easily get into the cl again. That's worth far for more than £50m we'd get in the summer.

Thing is, they won't get offered it again and at some point they have to replace him. Saliba, we have the money to replace if required and also have CL which may well entice him to re-sign. Plus if we go well again next season then he still might re-sign.

PSRB
05-30-2023, 02:54 PM
Thing is, they won't get offered it again and at some point they have to replace him. Saliba, we have the money to replace if required and also have CL which may well entice him to re-sign. Plus if we go well again next season then he still might re-sign.

Spurs have to spend €80m just to trigger the purchase clauses for Porro and Kulusevski. :hehe: