PDA

View Full Version : Work has decided to do a darts evening at the end of June

Pat Vegas
05-16-2023, 01:35 PM
They do not know of my secret darts interest.
Shall I keep it under wraps and hammer them all?

pjlincs
05-16-2023, 02:12 PM

Keep it under wraps just in case you don't hammer them all!!

Pat Vegas
05-16-2023, 02:17 PM
Keep it under wraps just in case you don't hammer them all!!

yep I did worry about this. change of venue, pressure. I don't normally drink when playing.
I'll have to stick to the non alcolohic drinks

PSRB
05-16-2023, 03:13 PM

Is at somewhere like Flight Club? In which case, I wouldn't worry, it's all 'games' rather than 501

Pat Vegas
05-16-2023, 04:06 PM
Is at somewhere like Flight Club? In which case, I wouldn't worry, it's all 'games' rather than 501

might be. :furious:

PSRB
05-16-2023, 04:11 PM
might be. :furious:

Been a few times, at least you can :lager: and not worry about throwing a bag of spanners

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2023, 08:50 AM
Been a few times, at least you can :lager: and not worry about throwing a bag of spanners

Yeah, I liked it there, at the one in Victoria. A) I won B) The company was paying for the drinks

WES
05-17-2023, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I liked it there, at the one in Victoria. A) I won B) The company was paying for the drinks

You won something requiring physical coordination when there was free alcohol available?

Impressive from Anaconda there.

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2023, 11:22 AM
You won something requiring physical coordination when there was free alcohol available?

Impressive from Anaconda there.

Darts - like pool - is easier with a few beers, Wes. Why do think the English invented these sports?

PSRB
05-17-2023, 11:25 AM
Darts - like pool - is easier with a few beers, Wes. Why do think the English invented these sports?

My pool playing is at it's best 3 pints in. Perfect mix of confidence and not too pissed to start duffing shots

Luis Anaconda
05-17-2023, 12:10 PM
My pool playing is at it's best 3 pints in. Perfect mix of confidence and not too pissed to start duffing shots

I always thought 5 or 6. Though I did once win a pool tournament when I had no recollection of the final the next day

WES
05-17-2023, 07:20 PM

It’s the idea of you only having a few beers when they are free that is impressive Luis.

Unbelievable might be another word.