PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else think Walcott took it easy on us the other night?

Pat Vegas
04-24-2023, 10:14 AM
after scoring he seemed to drift off outwide each time he got the ball.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2023, 11:34 AM
after scoring he seemed to drift off outwide each time he got the ball.

Probably not anyone who'd seen him play a couple of hundred of games like that for us tbf

PSRB
04-24-2023, 12:30 PM
Probably not anyone who'd seen him play a couple of hundred of games like that for us tbf

Were you aware that he made more appearances under AW than any other player? 8-)

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2023, 12:48 PM
Were you aware that he made more appearances under AW than any other player? 8-)

Really? Slightly surprised by that but does make sense. Up there with Ray Parlour having made more Premier League appearances than any other Arsenal player

Pat Vegas
04-24-2023, 12:52 PM

I wonder if Ramsey would have been top, he had not been injured.

Are you sure PRSB? I thought it was Vieira?

PSRB
04-24-2023, 12:56 PM
I wonder if Ramsey would have been top, he had not been injured.

Are you sure PRSB? I thought it was Vieira?

PV4 was 2nd, Walcott made 15 more appearances. It was on some football website quiz
https://www.planetfootball.com/quizzes/can-you-name-arsene-wengers-20-most-used-players-at-arsenal/

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-24-2023, 01:01 PM
PV4 was 2nd, Walcott made 15 more appearances. It was on some football website quiz
https://www.planetfootball.com/quizzes/can-you-name-arsene-wengers-20-most-used-players-at-arsenal/

Inteserstingly Wenger thought when asked who was the player he subbed the most? He said Walcott and was shocked to find out it was Bergkamp.

Luis Anaconda
04-24-2023, 01:08 PM

**Spoiler alert**

Surprised to see the little Mozart in there

Tony C
04-24-2023, 01:53 PM
At this point I think someone has engaged in witchcraft.

Old man Theo should not have the pace to go so wide around Gabriel and still beat him to the ball.

Someone is deliberately f ocking around with the space time continuum just to stop us.

I mean we’re holding on easy vs Liverpool then Arnold nutmegs Zinchenko…wtf?
We get a pen to go 3-1 up vs West Ham and Saka hits a photographer instead?
Theo then breaks the matrix like he’s running away from agent smith to score even though he’s 50

Someone is going to extreme measures to stop us imo

redgunamo
04-25-2023, 08:21 AM
That's the only explanation, imo.

It won't help them though, it won't do them any good :champions:

At this point I think someone has engaged in witchcraft.

Old man Theo should not have the pace to go so wide around Gabriel and still beat him to the ball.

Someone is deliberately f ocking around with the space time continuum just to stop us.

I mean we’re holding on easy vs Liverpool then Arnold nutmegs Zinchenko…wtf?
We get a pen to go 3-1 up vs West Ham and Saka hits a photographer instead?
Theo then breaks the matrix like he’s running away from agent smith to score even though he’s 50

Someone is going to extreme measures to stop us imo