PDA

View Full Version : You do have to laugh at the Chelski fans starting to call for Boehly

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-18-2023, 10:47 PM
"Clearlake Capital And Todd Bohley will destroy all the things Roman built if we let them be our owner for the next 10 years

we need a new owner and force them to sell them club."

Spolit brats. They were barely a UEFA cup team before the Russian/Jewish gangster used them as a money laundering vehicle. It's not as if the Yank clown hasn't backed them.

PSRB
04-19-2023, 08:07 AM
"Clearlake Capital And Todd Bohley will destroy all the things Roman built if we let them be our owner for the next 10 years

Spolit brats. They were barely a UEFA cup team before the Russian/Jewish gangster used them as a money laundering vehicle. It's not as if the Yank clown hasn't backed them.

They're a tin pot club, fur coat and no knickers. I will delight in every **** up they ever make

Sir C
04-19-2023, 10:00 AM

Amusingly, Drogba is claiming that under Abramovich the club had 'class'. :hehe:

Using stolen money to employ Mourinho to buy trophies? Proper class, that.

Luis Anaconda
04-19-2023, 10:15 AM
They're a tin pot club, fur coat and no knickers. I will delight in every **** up they ever make

I never understood why fur coat and no knickers was a term of abuse. Though I might have been influenced in this by seeing a Peter Greenaway film at a young age

Tony C
04-19-2023, 10:17 AM
Real Madrid were 6-4 last night.

A very early Christmas present.

Quite like watching them now. Less divey and a bit more soul to them now thanks to the younger players.

Just one thing about Chelsea…that Pulisic chap is only 24 years and I won’t mind nabbing him in the summer.

Always liked him and he can play anywhere up front…as a winger, in the middle, as a no10, as an out and out 9, as a 2nd striker. If we could get him cheap like for £20m to £25m max I’d go for it.

IUFG
04-19-2023, 11:03 AM
Amusingly, Drogba is claiming that under Abramovich the club had 'class'. :hehe:

Oh, he's right about that.

Third class.