PDA

View Full Version : SensibleWimb Mortgages etc

Pat Vegas
04-18-2023, 08:06 AM
if say I had a spare x amount laying around.

is it it worth to clear off some of the mortgage (Currently renewing)

it would put me in the loan to value bracket of 50% but they don't seem to show the rates for that.

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2023, 08:22 AM
if say I had a spare x amount laying around.

is it it worth to clear off some of the mortgage (Currently renewing)

it would put me in the loan to value bracket of 50% but they don't seem to show the rates for that.
I would try to clear some go it off but I also wouldn't take financial advice from me.

In more important news come very close to a 180 yesterday - mm, p, mm

Pat Vegas
04-18-2023, 08:29 AM
I would try to clear some go it off but I also wouldn't take financial advice from me.

In more important news come very close to a 180 yesterday - mm, p, mm

That last dart is the hardest. I still only have hit one.

Actually I seem to have got worse since then. I tried to improve my throw by watching some videos. Ever since then I have been awful. Apart from a 120 checkout which I was almost as excited for the 180, Sometimes you think to yourself, How the hell did I do that? even though you meant to.

Wayne Mardle does lessons hmm :rubchin:

PSRB
04-18-2023, 08:34 AM
That last dart is the hardest. I still only have hit one.

Actually I seem to have got worse since then. I tried to improve my throw by watching some videos. Ever since then I have been awful. Apart from a 120 checkout which I was almost as excited for the 180, Sometimes you think to yourself, How the hell did I do that? even though you meant to.

Wayne Mardle does lessons hmm :rubchin:

spurs fan, though

Pat Vegas
04-18-2023, 08:35 AM
spurs fan, though

he definitely looks like one.

PSRB
04-18-2023, 08:37 AM
he definitely looks like one.

Personally, I'd rather have lessons from Emma Paton.....no idea if she's any good at darts

Pat Vegas
04-18-2023, 08:42 AM
Personally, I'd rather have lessons from Emma Paton.....no idea if she's any good at darts

there is a video of her playing with the Sky crew. she had to sort of stop falling out of her top.
she hit a treble 20 though.

Helen Chamberlain is good at darts

PSRB
04-18-2023, 08:49 AM
there is a video of her playing with the Sky crew. she had to sort of stop falling out of her top.
she hit a treble 20 though.

Helen Chamberlain is good at darts

Yes, I saw that.......multiple times

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2023, 08:50 AM

I had to look her up - oh, I say

Maravilloso Marvo
04-18-2023, 02:44 PM
mm, p, mm

You called?