I felt sad all evening.

:-( Why can't we ever do it properly?

it was like watching previous years.

PSRB
04-17-2023, 09:00 AM
I felt sad all evening.

:-( Why can't we ever do it properly?

it was like watching previous years.

Should have battered them. Partey and Saka were woeful and the subs were so bad. One area I'm still not convinced about with Mikel is the subs.

Pat Vegas
04-17-2023, 09:16 AM
Should have battered them. Partey and Saka were woeful and the subs were so bad. One area I'm still not convinced about with Mikel is the subs.

I thought he has been a lot better this season until the last few games.

He cocked up the subs against united earlier in the season. We need to be more ruthless, still I suppose it's our hands but I think City will destory us :-(

PSRB
04-17-2023, 09:20 AM
I thought he has been a lot better this season until the last few games.

He cocked up the subs against united earlier in the season. We need to be more ruthless, still I suppose it's our hands but I think City will destory us :-(

Taking Jesus off was just daft, our best player by a distance. Game was crying out for ESR rather than Vieira

Luis Anaconda
04-17-2023, 10:09 AM
Taking Jesus off was just daft, our best player by a distance. Game was crying out for ESR rather than Vieira

We're winning at the Etihad - a hundred million per cent. Don't worry

pjlincs
04-17-2023, 10:14 AM

Saka needed to be hooked, he was ineffectual throughout yet played (or rather was on the pitch) 90 minutes. Where is our ruthlessness, our edge? I could just about cope with Anfield but yesterday I had to stomp out for a two hour walk afterwards. Fully prepared for the wheels to come off at City but these last two games have been hugely disheartening. We'll probably get a result (i.e. not lose) at City then blow it against Newcastle and Brighton!

Pat Vegas
04-17-2023, 10:14 AM
We're winning at the Etihad - a hundred million per cent. Don't worry

:nod: then lose too Chelsea or Newcastle.

or both. and no doubt Mudryk will decide to turn up.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-17-2023, 10:28 AM
Saka needed to be hooked, he was ineffectual throughout yet played (or rather was on the pitch) 90 minutes. Where is our ruthlessness, our edge? I could just about cope with Anfield but yesterday I had to stomp out for a two hour walk afterwards. Fully prepared for the wheels to come off at City but these last two games have been hugely disheartening. We'll probably get a result (i.e. not lose) at City then blow it against Newcastle and Brighton!

Mentally I try to tell myself to go back to the Bournemouth game. Several times up until the 96th minute I'd thrown in the towel as far as titles go. So that lucky win basically put us on bonus street.