PDA

View Full Version : Realy hope city drop some points soon

Pat Vegas
04-03-2023, 09:20 AM
every weekend is a stress.

Sir C
04-03-2023, 09:46 AM

I've got a horrible feeling they're going to win the rest of their league games.

Our only hope is that they get distracted by the CL :-(

Pat Vegas
04-03-2023, 09:51 AM
I've got a horrible feeling they're going to win the rest of their league games.

and maybe a good FA cup run will always have them behind us.

Then again maybe it's better if they win games so we have to keep winning.

oh and we shoudn't worry apparently a lot of rival team fans thing it's fixed that we are going to win it :rubchin:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-03-2023, 09:52 AM

Yeah you just can't enjoy this season despite how well we're playing knowing that the fake oil cheating club is breathing down our necks. Back in the glory days you'd have a bottle of champagne bought sitting ready to go in the fridge knowing we're on the verge of cracking Sir Alex. You just know we're going to lose out to the financially doped City by a point or 2 despite VAR cheating us of 5 points and then low and behold next season City will be docked 20 points for the start of that season, not this one.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-03-2023, 09:56 AM

We have to hope Klopp see it our way at the weekend. Surely he must want some revenge over being cheated out of a title or two by the financially doped team. For the good of football surely he'll send out a reserve team and do us all a favour? Actually that might improve them this season.

PSRB
04-03-2023, 10:06 AM

We will lose it by a point....unless we beat Liverpool

Sir C
04-03-2023, 10:07 AM
I don't trust that Kraut with his giant tombstone choppers to do anything logical.