PDA

View Full Version : Haaland pulled out of the internationals with a groin injury

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
03-21-2023, 09:31 AM
Let’s hope this is City’s Stalingrad moment and he’s out for the season rather than cheating as usual by pulling their man out

Luis Anaconda
03-21-2023, 09:39 AM
Let’s hope this is City’s Stalingrad moment and he’s out for the season rather than cheating as usual by pulling their man out

You know the answer to that don't you AAR

Pat Vegas
03-21-2023, 09:44 AM

or he'll be as fresh as possible for when the PL returns.

Though I also think Saliba will be back. I remember a few weeks ago Trossard was doomed and he was back next game.

Luis Anaconda
03-21-2023, 09:53 AM

Though I also think Saliba will be back. I remember a few weeks ago Trossard was doomed and he was back next game.

Yeah - international break isn't bad timing. Two weeks full training for Gabriel Jesus and a chance for Saliba to recover (though Holding was good on Sunday)

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
03-21-2023, 10:17 AM
This time with Haaland though it’s the Norway team supposedly sending him back so fingers crossed.

Maravilloso Marvo
03-21-2023, 10:19 AM
This time with Haaland though it’s the Norway team supposedly sending him back so fingers crossed.

That was always the rule with England back in the day though. Player still had to report and see the England physios, let them take a look and then they can be released back to their club. All the player has to do is say my groin feels tight, pain is subjective and the national team aren't going to take any risks.

Tony C
03-21-2023, 10:48 AM
Imagine if all jobs did that.

Got to go in so a physio can verify you got a back issue lol

Pat Vegas
03-21-2023, 12:07 PM

scared odegaard would take him out in training?

Luis Anaconda
03-21-2023, 12:37 PM

Indeed - said it is a groin problem which can be very difficult to shake off if not debilitating. He might be limited to scoring from one yard rather than two

redgunamo
03-21-2023, 01:52 PM
Ooh, saucy devil. :-\

Indeed - said it is a groin problem which can be very difficult to shake off if not debilitating. He might be limited to scoring from one yard rather than two

redgunamo
03-21-2023, 01:53 PM
The new Perry Groves.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-01-2023, 11:02 AM
Haaland not even on the bench today. Just a pity when he finally breaks down our whole defence has been decimated with injuries. It will be tight going forward till the end of the season with Tierney and Zinchencko very injury prone too. I get the feeling Haaland wont be involved in their next game against Southampton either. They're probably counting on getting him back for the Bayern game after.

Tony C
04-01-2023, 12:53 PM
Liverpool are full of sh ite.

I’m no longer worried about Anfield away.

Saka is going to tear up Alexander A Hole.

Tony C
04-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Yep…confirmed…he’s saving Saka for Liverpoool.

Trossard, Martinelli and Jesus start.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Yep…confirmed…he’s saving Saka for Liverpoool.

Trossard, Martinelli and Jesus start.

Have to assume Saka’s carrying a knock. You don’t drop him when you have a weeks rest otherwise