Luis Anaconda
03-20-2023, 10:52 AM
#spursy

Conte's rant :hehe:

how the **** are they still fourth though. Could have been third on Saturday

PSRB
03-20-2023, 10:57 AM
how the **** are they still fourth though. Could have been third on Saturday

They are a distant 4th, mind. In the bizarre event they win all their remaining games, we only need 11 points for the arrival of St. Totteringham. This pleases me :-)

Luis Anaconda
03-20-2023, 11:04 AM
They are a distant 4th, mind. In the bizarre event they win all their remaining games, we only need 11 points for the arrival of St. Totteringham. This pleases me :-)

Oh I did notice that two. Utd are 19 points off us as well - with two games in hand but given that they were still "title contenders" until a few weeks ago...

Pat Vegas
03-20-2023, 11:04 AM
#spursy

Best part of it. it's all correct.

WES
03-20-2023, 01:18 PM
Oh I did notice that two. Utd are 19 points off us as well - with two games in hand but given that they were still "title contenders" until a few weeks ago...

Oh not just title contenders, Luis, according to the insightful, always constructive football genius and staunch Arsenal supporter that is John Bunnell, they were actually favourites just a few weeks back.

:clap:

Mind you we were going to collapse after the loss to City according to Bunnell, as opposed to winning 6 in a row.

PSRB
03-20-2023, 01:19 PM
Oh not just title contenders, Luis, according to the insightful, always constructive football genius and staunch Arsenal supporter that is John Bunnell, they were actually favourites just a few weeks back.

Mind you we were going to collapse after the loss to City according to Bunnell, as opposed to winning 6 in a row.

Fairly sure this opinion was also shared by Neville

WES
03-20-2023, 01:23 PM
Fairly sure this opinion was also shared by Neville

Neville said the Munichs were favourites for the league? :yikes:

Are you sure? I mean, I know he's a half-witted, rat-faced, Reyes kicking muppet of the highest order, but shirley he isn't that stupid? :rubchin:

WES
03-20-2023, 01:27 PM

Are you sure? I mean, I know he's a half-witted, rat-faced, Reyes kicking muppet of the highest order, but shirley he isn't that stupid? :rubchin:

A brief google shows the dimwit predicting after the Carabao Cup that ManU would finish ahead of Arsenal but second to City.

Neville, I mean - not Bunnell :-)

redgunamo
03-20-2023, 01:31 PM
I think he deserves to keep his job there. Terrific stuff!

Don Antonio :bow:

#spursy

Luis Anaconda
03-20-2023, 01:31 PM
A brief google shows the dimwit predicting after the Carabao Cup that ManU would finish ahead of Arsenal but second to City.

Neville, I mean - not Bunnell :-)

He's basically a United troll now - shame because when he started as a pundit he was quite good. Carragher was doing a good job of trolling him back yesterday when he stood up for Conte

PSRB
03-20-2023, 01:35 PM

I believe he felt we'd fall away and it would be between City and United, then changed when United fell away, to City would do it

Tony C
03-20-2023, 01:40 PM
You just know Levy had his lawyers scrutinise every word to see if they could sack him without pay.

In the end they probably concluded that he didn’t really lie about anything :nod:

WES
03-20-2023, 02:04 PM
You just know Levy had his lawyers scrutinise every word to see if they could sack him without pay.

In the end they probably concluded that he didn’t really lie about anything :nod:

I have seen Levy in person only once in my life. Pinting outside the Tollington pre-match back in the late 00s and this black van drives slowly by a load of very drunk and loud Gooners outside the pub getting ready for the NLD. Window on the passenger side rolls down and Levy sticks his head out and looks around to see what the hold up was.

Shocked to this day that no one said anything. Not even a mild 'Yiddo, Yiddo' chant to be seen.

Disappointing imo.