West Ham away
Southampton at home
City away
Chelsea at home
Newcastle away
Brighton at home
Forest away
Wolves at home.

I feel if we can win our next 4 and at least come away from Maine Road or wherever the fark they play with at least a draw then that pretty much seals it.

The final 5 are routine wins.

Chelsea are an utter mess, Newcastle need a spanking after there 9-1-0 formation at the Emirates, Brighton don’t have Trossard anymore so just manmark the Chinese lad, Forest are still trying to figure out their best line up after making 50 signings and Wolves will stay up and would’ve started their annual early summer holiday.

WES
03-20-2023, 08:53 AM
Leeds at home
Liverpool away
West Ham away
Southampton at home
City away
Chelsea at home
Newcastle away
Brighton at home
Forest away
Wolves at home.

I feel if we can win our next 4 and at least come away from Maine Road or wherever the fark they play with at least a draw then that pretty much seals it.

Chelsea are an utter mess, Newcastle need a spanking after there 9-1-0 formation at the Emirates, Brighton don’t have Trossard anymore so just manmark the Chinese lad, Forest are still trying to figure out their best line up after making 50 signings and Wolves will stay up and would’ve started their annual early summer holiday.

If we beat the Scouse away I will be convinced we're going to win the league.

And I think we will beat the Scouse away.

Sir C
03-20-2023, 11:30 AM
Leeds at home
Liverpool away
West Ham away
Southampton at home
City away
Chelsea at home
Newcastle away
Brighton at home
Forest away
Wolves at home.

Citeh are going to win the league by a margin of 5 points.

Pat Vegas
03-20-2023, 12:00 PM
I am crap at maths but I think we need 26 more points to gaurantee the league.

City will slip up at some point. I think if they lose to Liverpool and we beat leeds after the break then we will do it.

PSRB
03-20-2023, 12:06 PM
Citeh are going to win the league by a margin of 5 points.

I'm still waiting for CL confirmation, then St. Totteringham, before I entertain thoughts of winning the league.

Tony C
03-20-2023, 12:16 PM
Hey Pat…it’s a beauty of a watch.

The girl gave a free Hugo boss pen set too :clap:

Pat Vegas
03-20-2023, 12:24 PM
Hey Pat…it’s a beauty of a watch.

The girl gave a free Hugo boss pen set too :clap:

:bow: excellent choice. I got the pepsi one. Swapped my tag batman with a mate of mine

redgunamo
03-20-2023, 01:35 PM
:rubchin: Fool them by playing at Maine Road? #tactics #strategery

Leeds at home
Liverpool away
West Ham away
Southampton at home
City away
Chelsea at home
Newcastle away
Brighton at home
Forest away
Wolves at home.